[R>Artist 3D] [R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Share Looking for Artist and Writer for a new game.

mmxx100

Aug 28, 2017
Project:

An Interactive visual novel that follows the adventures of twin siblings duo who discovered that they have magical powers when they reach 18. The game features a gender-selectable MC and a quest system.

Major themes: Love, Vaginal, Anal, School Setting, Twins, Incest?

Looking for: Proofreader, Writer, Artist.

Work:
Proofreader - My first language isn't English so I will need someone who can correct my grammar and make the dialogues more believable. and add more conversations and help me develop the story in future. Preferably someone who's good with writing from a female POV.

Artist - Anyone who is good with 3Dcg, DAZ or any other. Skillset should include creating characters, setting up poses, camera work, light and rendering.

Work Commitment:
This will be done in my free time, so I won't be expecting a full-time commitment from you either.

Employment Type:
Initially, it would be unpaid, I would like to open a Patreon and then share the money equally after we manage to complete a demo (open for negotiation).

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord @WolfMan99#8567

Message me for more information on the story or any other issue.

mikegolden

Dec 15, 2022
Are you still looking for a proofreader/writer?? I would love to help just want to make sure you're still looking!