• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for an exagerate innocent girl games

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone,
English is my second language so sorry if my request is horrible to read

Im looking for games where the player can do some dumbs tricks to an airhead/innocent or naive girl without any sexuals knowledges.
Somes games where the girl isn't a virgin slut but just a very stupid naive girl which doesn't care about being molested because she doesn't even know thats a thing.

Here somes exemples :
The little sister from bones tales the manor
The little sister from school of lust ( she is a slut, but it shows how dumb i want the girl to be )
The Dark mind's protagonist
Clara , once again the protagonist of her game "clara corruption"
Denise , the little daughter from light of my life . She isn't tricked or anything like that but she is really innocent.

And here are somes game that doesn't fit to what i search :
The daughter from DMD isn't what i call an innocent girl , she is what i call a confused virgin
The little sister from Man of the house is a slut. To me she wasn't innocent at all, she just hadn't seen a dick yet ( and thats the same for the daughter from DMD btw )
Witch trainer and innocent witch are somes games that contains virgins sluts but the game creator call them " innocents" so that doesn't fit either

uhh... I think thats all
Thanks you if you tried to help me and have a nice day ^^'

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Yep i have already tried Parental Love but the girl was similar to the daughter from DMD

And the mucchi mucchi saga are cool. i completly forgot about them but they fit with what i search ^^

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Throb The Greatest Inventions Sexy Era is a fun story that has at least one girl who probably matches what you're looking for.
I don't remember the details that well but I think the pink haired girl in Imouto Paradise was pretty innocent and there might have been some tricking involved.
There's also which I learned about from a a while ago where at least one of the side heroines definetly fits what you want though many of the scenes with main heroine probably work too.

Also if you're interested in doujins where girls get lied to or misunderstand something about sex I at some point started making a list(at first on tsumino and then as spreadsheet with more specifics) of them but due to not really reading many doujins lately haven't updated it in a while.

Reactions: Brehmoment101

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Yep i have already checked ur tsumino list. I discovered some good hentai thank to you ^^.

I know im maybe too strict and im sorry for that but, thoses girls are nyphomaniacs so its just another word for "slut" to me
Sometime they dont know whats a dick or sex, but they love to fuck all the days, they just replace the words "dick" or "sex" with something else, so they aren't pure and innocent at all to me.

You know, the girl shouldn't know a dick or a vagina is something special. A man could rub his dick on her butt that she wouldn't care because to her, a dick is like a special arm only for men (obviously she have to ignore what is a molester) . And her first thought shouldn't be to suck it or ride it otherwise we can't say that the girl is innocent or pure at all.

Last edited:

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Uh , back again uh ...
I have found a pretty nice ecchi two years ago , so i decided to share it just in case

Paradise of innocence/Mujaki no rakuen
Format : Manga & anime

Its about a creepy dude who managed to go back in time , and who gets in many lewd situation with k*ds ( cmon don't judge ).
I know , this shows has some strong FBI vibes , but the girls in it are obviously 100% innocent at the beginning of the story.
Anyway i was just sharing.

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Little update, But I'm the bad guy contains plenty of scenes with a little clueless girl.
Its the neighbor's daughter that doesn't know shit, even tho she acts like a slut most of the time due to the MC, it is still more than enough to be a decent corruption. So give it a try at least.