Ren'Py Daz Looking for Alpha testers

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey there :)
Some of you might know I'm working on a game for a while now and I'm at a stage where I think about releasing a first beta soon. But before that I want to change a few things and render some more images.
In the meantime I would like to have some people test the game, especially the framework. Most of the dialogue has already been checked by @Volta , thx again!
There is not much adult content at the moment, just a few hints. And as mentioned there are still some images missing. I also want to add a few more scenes before I officially release anything, so for now if anyone is interested I'll send a link via private message.

What I need to get feedback for is: the story so far, the quality of the images, is everything working as intended (framework), is there anything you would change in terms of gameplay, and an overall opinion for the game itself.

Story so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aaand something to look at:
I'm currently rendering a few more images for scenes I want to be present for the test, so it will most likely take until tomorrow before I send any links, but please post anyway if you are interested.
:)

Edit: Forgot to mention some tags^^"
So uh, most of it is not included yet, but I'll mention them anyway...
Incest (of course, it's my thing after all:LOL:), Milf, Teen, Male and female protag (female not included yet), lesbian, corruption, domination, groping, oral, anal, vaginal, and some more I cant think of atm...

Edit²: The game has a focus on story ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Seems interesting, i can test it! But i'm not good at giving negative critique but can still test and say what if it was for me or what i think and if i find any bugs. :D
Don't worry about negative critics, I prefer an honest opinion over no critic anyway XD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I forget to mention that the game might be a bit heavy story wise, so if that's not your type of game it's okay to back out^^

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017

although i dont think the type of people which are "hold ctrl until you see naked women" are the same type who would volunteer for a tester

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just a quick heads up, almost every render I wanted to have in the test version is done, I'm going to add another scene, so the current end wont just be like "whoa, hey, you're in the middle of a scene, now stop playing because there is nothing more".

And if there are some more people interested in testing, just leave a post and you'll get a message from me tomorrow.
The more people are willing to commit there body and souls to me test the game, the better it will be :LOL:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'd be more than happy to keep helping if you're still in need of testers, i rather enjoyed seeing a game in the early phase of development.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks @Volta i'm happy to have someone I can count on :)

But the alpha won't be much different from what you have seen the last time so I thought you might prefer not testing it again. I've made all the corrections, a few more sentences, a few tweaks here and there and a few more images. "T" still has no name and won't be introduced until the beta and the story didn't progress much since either^^"

Reactions: Volta

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
finished playing it but there is not much to say i guess.
the story is nice (and original) a bit on the heavy side. i like the writing, not too simple, not too pretentious. its a pretty good introduction, doesnt jump straight to "yo this is my family, i want to fuck them" i have no experience with child abuse, but i think the way MC acts towards his step mom is realistic. step mom is a fine milf but so far she just acts nice so dont have anything to say about her. sis is a cutie, her "trauma" i guess, makes her interesting. i just hope it doesnt get too depressing. (hope you are not inspired by acting lessons :D)
im not a fan of free roam so im biased, i prefer simple VN's but its not bad.
between MC sleeping in the hotel and going home its a bunch of black screens but i assume thats because its WIP.

Its a good game, cant say im a fan from just and intro (its not even that, its alpha) but i like what i see so far.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for your impressions.
Don't worry, I'm not really into drama myself, so it won't get too depressing^^
Freeroam will be limited and I'll make sure the player allways knows where to go ;)
Yes the bunch of black screens are because of WIP

Thank you!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks again to everyone for all of your feedback. I really appreciate your help and I will make sure to give you a spot in the credits :)

Sorry again @saffe from now on I'll include that tag :rolleyes: