Looking for a writer for my game

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I am currently working on my game and I realized that for me the problem of writing dialogues.
I have a plot. I just need someone who will work on the dialogues.

Maybe someone is interested or can give a link to the Patreon writer page

Here ( ) you can download some of my renders.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Now I have about 180 renders and 3 animations. And I wrote some text.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What's the story about? Do I see some incest over there?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Maybe someone is interested or can give a link to the Patreon writer page
I do not know if such a thing exists, but I guess that would make sense. In fact, that is a great idea, if you can find someone you could pay for and contact fairly reliably, then that means you could almost guarantee to find someone to consistently help you. I tend to consider myself a fairly good writer, who works strongly with rhetorical theory with my works, but not the best editor :p but then my availability to help with other projects is rather hit or miss due to working on lots of real-life projects plus college. So I do not know if users on these forums would be as reliable of a teammate when compared to someone with a patreon who you could pay for and contact again in the future. Most people I find only really work for small bits of work. this is because anyone who volunteers does it because they are interested and motivated, but no one likes commitment, so they do it while it is fun, but as soon as their help is expected the fun starts to go away. So if you need someone who is consistent, that is where pay comes in, and I find that unless you can may immediately, things usually do not last long term.