Seeking looking for a vanilla sadism game

lichdeath

Oct 11, 2018
basically can anyone recomend me a vanilla game where you are the sadist?

things that would be awesome:
bd(sm)
rape(play) or actual rape till she gets stockholm syndrome
pregnancy (if possible with actual childbirth)

so any suggestions?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think you quite grasp what vanilla is.

Vanilla tastes are usually romance based or, at the very least, consensual.

Rape isn't quite vanilla, neither is sadism. Both of those are quite extreme and jump straight into niche fetish categories.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Avaron1974 Well they said "vanilla game", so it could be about the game itself and not the genre. Although I don't know how that would translate.

Anyway, only looking at your list, I would say trainer games could work.
Jack-o-Nine-Tails
Free Cities
Mysteria Lane
Exec2Sec

lichdeath

Oct 11, 2018
I don't think you quite grasp what vanilla is.

Vanilla tastes are usually romance based or, at the very least, consensual.

Rape isn't quite vanilla, neither is sadism. Both of those are quite extreme and jump straight into niche fetish categories.
well from what i get it is that vanilla is just you and your partner loving eachother and no other dudes or whatever
so basically
consensual (bd)sm just more extreme

thx for the suggestions @Finsit theyre pretty nice

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Oh I might get it.

You meant a game in which you play a sadist and after non-consensual stuff manage to get the victim to love it and make it consensual ?

Hence the "stockholm syndrome" in your list ?

lichdeath

Oct 11, 2018
Oh I might get it.

You meant a game in which you play a sadist and after non-consensual stuff manage to get the victim to love it and make it consensual ?

Hence the "stockholm syndrome" in your list ?
yep thats about it

to illustrate further:

youre a stalker ish guy and youve fallen in love with xxx (your neighbor, sister, colleague, i dunno what) but she doesnt like you that much back
and thus you abduct hers and try to stockholm syndrome while unleashing your sadistic desire on her so that she loves you back (and not just your cock)

or

you have a girlfriend and shes a normal person but you have your dark side and you want to subject her to your sadistic desires

trainer games are good but i feel like most of em miss that "love" feel. its usually just a master-slave relation where the master just uses the slave

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
yep thats it
Then yes, my suggestions were on point indeed.

I guess any slave trainer on the same vein as Slave Maker game would also work, as well as most of the Selectacorp games/stories.
Maybe Incubus City too. It does fit in your list but on the victim turned to lover it will be light.