Seeking looking for a specific type of bimbo / bimbofication game or story

Dec 30, 2018
I have consumed TONS of bimbofication content, and lately I've been on a bit of a kick for something pretty specific in a story/game.
(It can be any kind of media with a story, not just a game)

I'm looking for bimbofication that happens in stages, where someone gets slightly changed/transformed all around, then later changes even further.

A couple good examples of what I mean:

(maybe not the best quality writing, but the rate and type of transformations is what I'm looking for)

https://f95zone.to/threads/moniker-smiths-bloodlines-v0-50-public-moniker-smith.43442/post-11034574 (This is pretty much perfect, just with the added vampire aspect.)

Any game that may play out similar, or a comic or even written story. If you know anything with those kinds of bimbo/corruption transformations let me know! (bonus points for the character not realizing they've changed, or semi resisting their change)

Dec 30, 2018
I've found that stuff like those above are a pretty good sweet spot in the speed of the transformations. If it takes too long, or is instant, it can be a bit disappointing/boring. But if you have something more drawn out or quick that's done well, I'll also check those out.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
BMO TV - gradual and non-linear gameplay-driven sci-fi bimbofication
SKA - gradual linear gyarufication through magical brainwashing, pretty similar to bimbo but without growing body proportions
Defenestration - Gradual non-linear bimbofication inc. breast growth through surgery
- Text-based player-driven bimbofication of another character
(Fallout 4 mod, requires some DLCs too) - Gradual mental and physical corruption, includes piercings, tats and breast/ass surgery over a 15-hour playthrough (there are options for each of these) and more skanky outfits than you shake a stick at. Unlike most bimbo stories, MC has sex early and often, while still having a good corruption aspect.
ioY - forced gradual linear bimbofication of another character through blackmail and sci-fi shenanigans. Although it's mostly in the form of slutty outfits and attitude adjustment rather than physical changes.

Dec 30, 2018
BMO TV - gradual and non-linear gameplay-driven sci-fi bimbofication
SKA - gradual linear gyarufication through magical brainwashing, pretty similar to bimbo but without growing body proportions
Defenestration - Gradual non-linear bimbofication inc. breast growth through surgery
- Text-based player-driven bimbofication of another character
(Fallout 4 mod, requires some DLCs too) - Gradual mental and physical corruption, includes piercings, tats and breast/ass surgery over a 15-hour playthrough (there are options for each of these) and more skanky outfits than you shake a stick at. Unlike most bimbo stories, MC has sex early and often, while still having a good corruption aspect.
ioY - forced gradual linear bimbofication of another character through blackmail and sci-fi shenanigans. Although it's mostly in the form of slutty outfits and attitude adjustment rather than physical changes.
Defenestration is great and pretty close to what I'm looking for, BMO TV and SKA are great too, though a bit off from what I'm looking for rn.

I'll check out the others too, if you have anything else feel free to throw them my way too! Thanks!

(ps: a BIG part of what I'm looking for is the unknown factor for the person transforming. Like them drinking a potion that gradually changes them without them knowing, or being hypnotized. Being forced to ACT like a bimbo isn't really my thing)

Last edited:

fpr0m

Sep 22, 2017
Happen to prefer these games as well, and unfortunately it can be a bit hard to search for. Here are some of the ones I've found:

3D:
Deviant Discoveries: personal favorite, each girl has multiple phases and are thematic, some are clueless, some are in on it.
Corruption: no physical transformation but he clothing does change in stages, plenty of girls, though the gameplay can be a bit of a mess.
Take Over: clothing and behavioral transformation in stages with physical changes in the later game.
SuperPowered: clothing and behavioral transformation in stages.
Sugar Baby Galore: slowly corrupt multiple girls and turn them into you sugar babies. Dev has another game with similar themes, Katie's Corruption.

2D:
Good Girl Gone Bad: multiple different routes, advise playing through a couple of times. Best game.
Tabletop Bornstar: still relatively early in this story, but excellent so far, extremely slow corruption.
Snow Daze: Haven't played personally, but has been recommended in some other similar threads.

Real IMGs/GIFs:
Bimbo Life Coach: Excellent initial story, but recent updates have been lackluster since a new dev took over. Still worth playing.
May of Mount Pleasant: From the original developer of Bimbo Life Coach, excellent game
Secret Taboo: interesting female protagonist game with slow corruption and bimbo path.

There are plenty more but can be a bit hard to find. I suggest searching the recommendations forum for bimbofication or bimbo transformation. You can also typically find games by filtering on the tags transformation and corruption. The issue being there is a lot of sissification content that will also show.