Tool Looking for a good translator

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I´m starting to work on a little project trying to translate a Japanese game, i found an old version of Translation aggregator that didn't quiet provide me with all the options that i may have been looking. i tried to use the RPG Maker translator master with not quiet the best results, so im doing every change by myself.

i have tried multiple sources but none has give me quiet the results i may be looking for and in desperation im asking for your help. hoping that i may do a good job or at least an understandable one. ty in advice

if it possible that it provides multiple sources to base on.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Can do what I do and just use Yandex and Google, sort of get the gist of what trying to be said and if it doesn't quite add up still then just make up crap. I also use Bing sometimes but the results there aren't that great in my opinion or at least for Russian.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Can do what I do and just use Yandex and Google, sort of get the gist of what trying to be said and if it doesn't quite add up still then just make up crap. I also use Bing sometimes but the results there aren't that great in my opinion or at least for Russian.
for the moment i have tried google translator, bing and babylon and other translator pages, with minus differences but at the time to write it doesn't make sense, i will try yandex and see if i can get better results tho. thanks.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I guess some people use standalone software as well, might want to check out the translation forums. Know there's some resources in there or people who might be able to help out.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
for the moment i have tried google translator, bing and babylon and other translator pages, with minus differences but at the time to write it doesn't make sense, i will try yandex and see if i can get better results tho. thanks.
The last 2-3 days I'm in the process of translating the untranslated parts "The Whore Quest of Yuna".
For rpgmaker xp/vx/vx ace the best tool is rmxp_translator.

What suprised me is that google translator gave me better translation for some parts when I inserted a second time after a day. (Since I'm new in this I had messed up and had to retranslate some parts.)

Reactions: ViktorReznov