Looking for a games

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Hello, i'd like to ask a games that i forgot the name.
The main character is a man who's living with a girl early on the game. In that apartment, there was a living room which part can be clicked like kitten on the sofa (the more we pet the kitten, the easyly we sneak to the girls room at the night) and also there is a tablet for the man to earn money and he can bought some item like telescope, alcohol and many more..
Also the screen has a Time which can be click to fasten the time, and if i remember correctly, on the top right its appear a female character to tell us where she is on the apartment like living room, kitchen or bathroom.
Next part is Map, which has park, college, neighbour (not implemented when i played) and bar
The only charachter i remember and can be interact with:
1. Girl
2. Friend of the Girl
3. Jog Girl
4. Teacher
5. Schoolmate
6. Barista (bar)
Time and Place:
Outside house
07.00 - 08.00 at park you'll see Jog Girl
10.00 at bar, you'll see Jog Girl wearing office dress
07.00 - 18.00 the school is open and you'll see the teacher and schoolmate
Inside House
07.00 the girl is still sleeping
08.00 the girl is in the bathroom
09.00 the girl is in the kitchen
10.00 the girl is in the living room watching TV
11.00 the girl is leaving to work

Maybe thats all i can explain right now.
Hope someone has any idea whats the game is :D
Thank You

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If it's not that game then you played a game with exactly the same objects and occurrences. That game does have the cat in the living room, which you have to have a good relationship with or it will stop you from entering the girls room at night. You had to use the tablet to work. You ordered things like the telescope and other objects. I've played quite a few games, but never have I played one so identical to this setup.

Sidama

May 11, 2017
If it's not that game then you played a game with exactly the same objects and occurrences. That game does have the cat in the living room, which you have to have a good relationship with or it will stop you from entering the girls room at night. You had to use the tablet to work. You ordered things like the telescope and other objects. I've played quite a few games, but never have I played one so identical to this setup.
How about every friday night at 20.00, the girl will come with her friend, so if i (man) order alcohol the day before, we will play truth or dare. It's similar like big brother but the scene are not only inside the house.
The time i remember, every morning around 07.00 - 08.00 if we going to park, we can see a girl doing jog and after first met, the next day the girl will bring her dog to jog.
The telescope occur when we paid the school that we decide to study. After we bought the telescope, it will always in living room, which we can use that to peeking at neighbour activity.

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Yeah i remember something. Every sunday / monday, we must pay rent about $200 to that girl. When the friend of that girl is coming and she sleeping in your room, so you sleep on sofa.
Also at the college/school, only have few interactions. With the teacher on class and another girl which is my schoolmate and it has future goals, but the last time i played she only giving a BJ. The step is Kiss, Flashing boobs in toilet and BJ
Also every weekend, we (girl, friend of girl, and me) were going to somewhere else depends on our choice, the option are go camping or hiking. And also, it has different scene if we choosing the right choice.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
How about every friday night at 20.00, the girl will come with her friend, so if i (man) order alcohol the day before, we will play truth or dare. It's similar like big brother but the scene are not only inside the house.
The time i remember, every morning around 07.00 - 08.00 if we going to park, we can see a girl doing jog and after first met, the next day the girl will bring her dog to jog.
The telescope occur when we paid the school that we decide to study. After we bought the telescope, it will always in living room, which we can use that to peeking at neighbour activity.
Yes, it's that game.