Looking for a game

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
Forget the name of it, but it is about a boy spawn from a demon and he gets help from a demoness to sexually corrupt his mother and sister. He gets power from her to cast sex spells on them to lower their inhibitions, and becomes more well endowed. He ends up having a lewd affair with his best friend's mother. You can pick whether he takes a more dominant or submissive role with those he seduces. Does anyone know the name of it?

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Forget the name of it, but it is about a boy spawn from a demon and he gets help from a demoness to sexually corrupt his mother and sister. He gets power from her to cast sex spells on them to lower their inhibitions, and becomes more well endowed. He ends up having a lewd affair with his best friend's mother. You can pick whether he takes a more dominant or submissive role with those he seduces. Does anyone know the name of it?
-harem villa [completed]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
could also be Corruption but I think it is indeed harem villa

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
-harem villa [completed]
the demoness looks the same, but the sister is better looking in the one I am looking for...no school. There was a pregnancy risk option with the sister and best friend's mother. You could seek advise from the demoness. The dad was some sex demon or something, and part of your duty was to get the daughter/sister prepared to accept him. The father hadn't made a showing yet, and I almost had the daughter to the level of being fully corrupted.