Seeking Looking for a game with these criteria

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
I would like a game that corrupts the protagonist in situations such as Getting groped by the boss, Blackmailed, Working and getting sexually harassed, Etc
I also accept any game with Submission POV (With corruption, Either Male or Female protagonist).
Well before anything, i want to say sorry for making another thread here, however my first one wasn't as "Specific", i hope i'll find something good.

• Wow
Reactions: maloon

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
Games i've played:
Arms devicer
Rune pharmacy
Meltys quest
Violated Heroine
Treasure hunter mai
Succulence
Claire's Quest
Noxian nights

Reactions: Twistednuts

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't actually like most of these games, because I find their writing to be lazy, not because I am against the fetish in general. That said...

Katie's Corruption

Anna's Exciting Affection

Elena's Life

Road Trip

I'm missing a few which I know of, but I'm sure someone will remember them and post.

A few Diamonds in the Rough in this genre

California Bound - I really like this one, it forces the character to make the choice to go along with the blackmail and corruption or fail to advance further. The game gives you choices, but makes it clear that this horrible choice is, to the MC, the lesser of two evils. I love that, it's something that many games fail to do, instead preferring to just make the MC a retard.

Vis Major/Vis Major:Awakening - these two games are actually the same game, the former being the original start, and the latter being an upgraded software and graphics version with a few changes to the story, both for the writer's choice, and I think, to sanitize it a bit for patreon. As a result, I suggest you play the original so that you get some of the subtext that will be missing without it, it's prologue has some necessary info. That said, this game is all about Cara, the main character, entering knowingly into dangerous sexual situations, and navigating them as we, the player see's fit. It's important to know how to best deal with a situation, and our virginal Cara is going to have to use her sexual charms to get past certain hurdles in her path. It's an excelent corruption game from the perspective of a girl who makes the choice to become corrupted in order to accomplish her goals, while not making her such a callous character that she loses the audience's appreciation for her corruption.

Kingdom of Deception - This is kinda the opposite of Vis Major, placing you in the shoes of a confident adult woman who has to choose to degrade herself and corrupt her values/morals in order to accomplish her goals. Unlike Cara though, she does this in a more callous way, she see's her corruption as a means to an end, and is willing to do whatever it takes. Where Cara would feel objectified, Sabia will feel a sense of pride.

Reactions: ToasterHead

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
I think you would like Material girl and Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution , Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration . Magica The lord of magic books , Ariadne , Civilian justice league , Virgin island , Whatever , Naked order , Rhode's Fortress , Sangeki of Gear , Mischief war , SakiQue , Knights of the phantasm , Cool J K Crisis , Twin quest , Everything Investigator Girl , Girl Knight MILK , Petite Goddess Emily . I know some more but i think these are the better ones . Oh i remember other good one ; Sarah of rotation cut .

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks alurion, i played a few of those such as girl knight/sally's report and knights of phantasm, i'm going to play those other ones, however the material girl has a 1.13 gb download on MEGA only, here on f95, do you know anywhere else i could download such as nopy?

Reactions: Jowyy

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks alurion, i played a few of those such as girl knight/sally's report and knights of phantasm, i'm going to play those other ones, however the material girl has a 1.13 gb download on MEGA only, here on f95, do you know anywhere else i could download such as nopy?
If you tag an uploader in the thread or, since checking the discord I don't see one online right now, whomever created the thread initially, you might be able to ask them to upload more mirrors. The Jr. Uploader, Gab, is usually around, if all else fails... not sure if he can edit posts though.

Reactions: ToasterHead