• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for a game with great male MCs

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Just like the great conan the barbarian said:
"what is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women"

Im Looking for a game with a great male MC
It could be progressive from weak/normal to powerful, or the MC just starts off very powerful, or just simply a game with a great male mc in general
any type of personality is fine. whether he's a saint, blank state, or a evil bastard is ok
no gay/yaoi

Not a pure VN (unless its really good/fits the criteria well). hybrid with a little bit of gameplay is fine
preferably not a western 3DCG. eastern 3D or western 2D is ok
preferably not a maker based engine (koikatsu/honey select) or something along the lines
NO NTR as the main focus unless if the MC the one who does the netori then its ok

And by male MC i mean not FUTA MC

Games close to it that i have played (and enjoy) are:
Opala
Rance 6,7
Pytfall
Evenicle
WaB
Harem Collector
and more that i dont remember lol

Any of you cool people have a good recommendations? thanks.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i have played noblemans retort before and i really like it. i checked the other 2; family matters has this western 3dcg that i dislike, and charao life use koikatsu studio/engine for its cg which is also not my thing. still thank you for suggestion

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
i have played noblemans retort before and i really like it. i checked the other 2; family matters has this western 3dcg that i dislike, and charao life use koikatsu studio/engine for its cg which is also not my thing. still thank you for suggestion
Would still recommend you to play Family matters for the story. MC is really badass.

Reactions: Phantom stranger