Seeking Looking for a Game where a girl is good at first then Bad(Slut)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Heya I played GGGB and Katie's Corruption so I was wondering if there are more games like this :)
I would prefer Ren'py games

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Afaik most female protagonist games are also corruption, I don't really play them but here's a few that i know of:
A wife and a mother
Glamour

Reactions: Yennefer

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Heya I played GGGB and Katie's Corruption so I was wondering if there are more games like this :)
I would prefer Ren'py games
I would say my favorite is Anna Exciting Affection.

The original was done in RPGM, but this linked "MOD" was redone in Ren'py to skip all the back and forth you have to do in RPGM. The renders are beautiful, it has quite a few animations, I'm pretty sure (can't remember 100%) that all the animations have sound as well. While there is some broken English in the writing, it is not bad at all. I've seen far worse and as far as a "translation" game goes from someone who doesn't speak English natively, I'd say this is one of the best.

If you give it a try, hope you enjoy it. All I'll say is the dinner with Alfred and Anna in the red dress is my favorite scene in the game. The writing, build up and act is extremely well done (and sexy as fuck!). ;)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I would say my favorite is Anna Exciting Affection.

The original was done in RPGM, but this linked "MOD" was redone in Ren'py to skip all the back and forth you have to do in RPGM. The renders are beautiful, it has quite a few animations, I'm pretty sure (can't remember 100%) that all the animations have sound as well. While there is some broken English in the writing, it is not bad at all. I've seen far worse and as far as a "translation" game goes from someone who doesn't speak English natively, I'd say this is one of the best.

If you give it a try, hope you enjoy it. All I'll say is the dinner with Alfred and Anna in the red dress is my favorite scene in the game. The writing, build up and act is extremely well done (and sexy as fuck!). ;)
Ah Yes ! Played that too It's a great game

Reactions: Cybernetics

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I can't remember which of these are RPGM or not, but here are a few more suggestions I found enjoyable for a Female Protagonist and Corruption combo.

Not in any particular order other than me looking through my install folder:
  • Angelica's Temptation (Abandoned but still good for what's there)
  • Elena's Life (think this is RPGM)
  • Lily of the Valley (this is RPGM, but worth imo)
Maybe you'll find something in there, even if it is a RPGM game, Lily of the Valley I found pretty damn good (not a fan of RPGM either), but there aren't very many Female Protagonist + Corruption games that are really good out there. So I put on my "suck it up" pants and play them anyways.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I can't remember which of these are RPGM or not, but here are a few more suggestions I found enjoyable for a Female Protagonist and Corruption combo.

Not in any particular order other than me looking through my install folder:
  • Angelica's Temptation (Abandoned but still good for what's there)
  • Elena's Life (think this is RPGM)
  • Lily of the Valley (this is RPGM, but worth imo)
Maybe you'll find something in there, even if it is a RPGM game, Lily of the Valley I found pretty damn good (not a fan of RPGM either), but there aren't very many Female Protagonist + Corruption games that are really good out there. So I put on my "suck it up" pants and play them anyways.
hmm might check them out
Ty:)

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Most female protagonist + corruption games I've played are rpgm's. Other games are:

-Officer Chloe
-Lida's Adventure 1+2
-Devin's Life
-Sensual Samantha
-Manila Shaw Blackmail Project

Reactions: Yennefer