• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Looking for a DAZ3d artist to partner up with.

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Looking for a new daz3d artist to partner up with. Must be able to do renders/posing in a reasonable amount of time and also be able to get the time of day across through the renders, the game will have a 24-hour Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night system, the GUI and game mechanics have already been finished along with the introduction story and the characters themselves. I'm looking for someone that can take this seriously and is willing to do their part in the game's development. More details in PM.

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I've uploaded a couple pictures in order to show potential artists the progress that I've made so far regarding the GUI and the way that it will look in game, the room images and the main menu background are only placeholders. The characters shown in the stats screen(second image) are the characters that will be used in the game, 4 full body renders are still required to show in that free space in the middle of the image.