VN Unity Looking for a Daz 3D Artist for a new Long Term game

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So As with my many other ongoing projects. I am currently writing a new game with a partner that uses Unity and we need a Very talented Daz 3D artist for building scenes that are Render Ready. I can help with running renders on my Computer as well so GPU power is available. Would like to do Renders in 4K have run renders for Ptolemy for about 6 months. While I'm not ready to reveal much about my new game. I feel it will be a long-term game like Big Brother was.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Just wanted to ask if the engine is unity are u thinking of making RPG with camera movement like top down in Divinity , fully 3d or something like VN

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
More of a VN style game as To do a full 3D game would require 3d modeler to create a lot of assets and a few people who knew how to build a 3d game

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Oh cool well there is a discord channel made for Devs I don't know if Ur on the channel or not but if u want I can ask them for an invite link and u can perhaps promote it there too ..

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
So As with my many other ongoing projects. I am currently writing a new game with a partner that uses Unity and we need a Very talented Daz 3D artist for building scenes that are Render Ready. I can help with running renders on my Computer as well so GPU power is available. Would like to do Renders in 4K have run renders for Ptolemy for about 6 months. While I'm not ready to reveal much about my new game. I feel it will be a long-term game like Big Brother was.
I hope you'll be nicking the png/jpg interpreter from Big Brother then, because otherwise you're looking at 30-40 MB per picture in Unity.