Seeking Looking for a casual dating game

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So one of my personal favorite games I've played thus far is Room Mating. No overarching plot, no real story, no day limit, the only 'objective' is have money for rent at the end of the week.

The entire premise is, here's an apartment, you're here with three women, have at it. And from there it was just a matter of getting the stats up with each to the point that I could have sex with them whenever. The game itself is unfinished (and looks like abandoned) so maybe the creator planned on more objectives or such but really, that was all fine by me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the visual novels and more complex games as much as the next guy, but sometimes all you want is to be put in a world where all you need to do is pick which girl you're going to sleep with today.

Other games that have this general idea down like Harem Villa or Corruption, but even those look like they're moving towards some sort of story progression as updates come. So are there any that you guys would recommend?

Reactions: Derover

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Lab Rats. Some story, but it's a pretty straight forward corrupt/fuck everyone game.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Casual dating games? First thing that popped into my head was the old flash games on Newgrounds, something along the lines of the Pico or Simgirl games.. Probably not what you were after, but oh well.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Playforceone may be a port of call they have dedicated button for dating sim.with little or no story

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Lab Rats. Some story, but it's a pretty straight forward corrupt/fuck everyone game.
I do play lab rats, I'm just not a big fan of the animation style (ie only show the girls in poses)

Casual dating games? First thing that popped into my head was the old flash games on Newgrounds, something along the lines of the Pico or Simgirl games.. Probably not what you were after, but oh well.
Yeah, I was stretching for a word and 'casual' just seemed to be closest to what I was getting at. I just mean a game where I can move around and unlock sex scenes without necessarily having to get closer to the finish line (and especially in games without a gallery where you're done with that scene forever)

And there doesn't have to be no story at all. Incest Story 2, Harem Villa, they have stories, they're just a 'progress at your own pace and until then you can do whatever you want"

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
if only the guys from lop gold would've followed the same line of "living with temptation", that would've been awesome.
its not a dating sim per se, but you do have to level up stats and as a result you get multiple scenes in different rooms with at least two girls.
check it out if you haven't yet.

and i'll add myself on the list for a good dating sim.
incest is kinda impossible to escape, its the trendy trend for devs.