Looking for a artist for something grand and amazing

Kogeon

Dec 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am a Unity programmer with some experience in creating games. There are several games on Steam. I am ready to give on the project 10-16 hours a day and I have great enthusiasm and desire to make games.

I'm looking for an artist, not necessarily being a super professional. If you just have a great desire to make games and you are ready to invest in it your time, to achieve results and goals, please write me :)

I am deeply believe that we will be able to show the first results within 2-4 weeks after the start of joint work, because this should be really hard work.

We will choose the game universe together with you and create something cool and truly worthwhile, you can be sure of that. Everything will be completed and in any case the project will not be abandoned.

A little about what kind of game I planned to do: I plan to make a 2d adventure with female protagonist with style like these games (maybe you hear about them ;)): LOK:Rebirth / Simbro / Insexsity / Panthea from leave2gether. We have great opportunities for fantasy in this area.

I still have some development concepts and plans, but we will discuss this directly with you. So, yeah, it's simple - we do hard work 2-4 weeks and then show first results on the public.

If you see the point in this post, please welcome for further discussion and exchange of contacts - right here or donkogeon@yahoo.com

Good day and be safe.