Looking for 3D Artist(s)

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
Hello:
My name is Mark and my friend and I are trying to develop our own game. I am a very good story writer and we both can program really well. We are planning on using Ren'Py for now. Of course Unity and our own engine are in the plans for the future. We currently have 5 stories with completed content. We just need someone to take a story and add the artwork. It doesn't matter what program you use as long as the final product is rendered properly in 3D. Ideally, we would love for some artist to be able to create their own characters. I don't know much about the graphic community, but I see way too many of the same girls in multiple games and we are looking to create a game with unique girls. We plan on using Patron for the monetary aspects it offers. If all goes well, we will have a site for each game whereas the artist will get a high percentage of all monthly profits. If you are interested, I will gladly give you a rough idea of each story on offer when you send me an email at bulfmaster@outlook.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: Papa Ernie