PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
What do I do with Money? Are the sub characters just listening events? I can't seem to get their picture online.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
LookHac-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
the camera for station is 7
Saya house 5
complex is 4
the rest is 3
those are needed to unlocked for camera scene. BUT YOU CAN GALLERY IT.
if you managed to protect the girls , you are able to have sex with them either Asashi or Saya,
also don't even bother with the other girl, you just watch them but there is no scene.

from what i gather

hopefully they got put other girl scene into the game instead of usual blackout camera.

Last edited:

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Any way to just unlock the whole gallery?
The game seems very grindy and you can't even unlock everything in time.
Nice art though.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Here's a short guide or walkthrough for the endings ;)

NOTES BEFORE I START:
  • Game ends on August 30. The ending occurs on August 31.
  • Ending 2 probably has the most scenes but it's a pain in the ass to get. I don't even have it yet. Do the other ending first before ending 2 to have a grasp of what is and is not a sex scene.
  • There are some untranslated text, so get ready to bust out your phone to use Google Lens. Don't worry, they're few and far in between and mostly inconsequential if you've unlocked a lot of apps already.
  • You can use money to buy apps or scratch coins at the shop, which you can unlock with research level 3 or 4 (don't quote me on the research level since I'm not quite sure).
  • Similar to a scratch card, you can use the scratch coins to reveals tiles in the calendar. Use this frequently since you'll naturally accumulate coins overtime, and I only realized this game has this feature on the 2nd playthrough. Click on the Coin icon in the upper left side of the calendar, then click on the tile you want to reveal in the calendar.
  • The follow stats are currently (v1.2) useless:
    • The Harem Stat for both sisters, which increases when you interact with both sisters when they're assigned to the same tile. You'll see a few events of them fighting over you, but that's it. No endings related to it.
    • Saya's Adaptability stat. It naturally increases when doing Harassment H-scenes but so far I don't think it does anything. I maxed this out in my first run and it did absolutely nothing.

Saya's Endings
All endings require you to progress through a certain point in the story, which requires interacting with Saya. It's probably a good idea to raise her Intimacy stat to 25% on each run, by which point you've progressed enough in the story that you wont get a game-over (no ending, just the MC pitying himself). But you'll probably end with this ending anyway since the game is pretty fucking hard without an abundance of apps. Maybe focus on getting those as well as research progress in various locations on your first run?

Ending 1: Saya R*pe Ending
  1. Saya's lewdness is less than 100.
  2. Watch at least one scene through the hack function. It is important that you've seen the scene and didn't just let the time pass.
Ending 2: Lewd Ending
  1. Max Saya's lewdness stat (3rd stat). This increases when Saya does penetrative sex. You don't have to watch it, unlike Ending 1.
Ending 3: Saya Pure Love Ending
  1. Max Saya's Intimacy stat (1st stat). This increases by interacting with Saya and not letting her get fucked or harassed. This stat is capped until you progress through various parts in the story, but the best strategy is just to move Saya to a non-H tile and just interact with her.
  2. After reaching an intimacy stat of 100, the ending will not change even if you let her have sex with other people in the last few days.
Asahi's Endings
At a certain point in the story, Asahi (the younger sister) will invite you out. From then on, her icon will appear in the calendar. Her endings are pretty each since there's only two of them, but she has much less H-scenes.

Ending 4: Asahi R*pe Ending
  1. Max Asahi's lewdness. Get her fucked any chance you get. All other stats don't matter as long as you don't max the Intimacy Stat.
Ending 5: Asahi Pure Love Ending
  1. On the flip side, you have this ending which requires max intimacy stat. You can even let her get fucked here and there. BUT do not ghost her when she first invites you to have out. Nonetheless, if you want this ending better just play safe than sorry and just avoid and H scenes and always interact with her any chance you get.
Sister Endings (Threesome/Foursome)
Ending 6: Sisters Corruption Ending (?)

No, the Harem ending isn't available yet. Sorry for everyone who were misled by a previous version of this guide.
  1. Make the sisters do all the dual H-events. Use your apps to move them to the same H-tile and hack either of their phones.
  2. Max the sisters' Lewdness Stat and Asahi's Adaptability (Humiliation). Adaptability increases when the heroines get harassed and do non-penetrative H-scenes. No need to increase Saya's Adaptability stat, but feel free to do so.
Ending 7: Harem Ending (v2.0 and up)
  1. Max both sister's Intimacy stats, as well as maxing out the Harem stat. You can do this by moving the sisters on the same tile on days where it's possible. DO NOT PUT THEM ON H-Tiles.
Ending 8: Lesbian Ending
  1. Max both sister's adaptability. To do this, do every single H-tile that doesn't involve penetrative sex, and wherever possible, put both sisters on the same H-tile. Honestly, there's only 1 event where you can put them in an H-tile without getting fucked, which is where an old man forces them both to suck his dick.
This ending doesn't even make a lot of fucking sense. To get the lesbian ending, you have to make them master the art of sucking dick??? I can't even take it seriously.

Misc. H-Scenes

The Other Girls:
  • Don't bother unless you have a voice fetish and fine with just voice and nothing but voice. Doesn't even have subtitles. The scenes don't reset to Scene 1 when you play a NG+ though, which makes them easier to collect during days where you can't interact with both siblings and you don't know what else to do.
UPDATE:
I've added gallery screenshot below as a guide for the important dates and what scenes you'll unlock on those dates.
Asahi
Sisters
Saya
UPDATE 2:

I've uploaded the full save further down the thread if you don't really want to bother.

UPDATE 3:
Updated the walkthrough to reflect the two new routes.

Last edited:

PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
Hmm I got both sisters to 100% harem, 100% affection and 0% lewd, and I still can't get a harem ending. Maybe it hasn't been included yet?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Here's a short guide or walkthrough for the endings. I haven't unlocked them all, but I only have 3 left and the game gave me clues to unlock those.

NOTES BEFORE I START:
  • Game ends on August 30. The ending occurs on August 31.
  • Ending 2 probably has the most scenes but it's a pain in the ass to get. I don't even have it yet. Do the other ending first before ending 2 to have a grasp of what is and is not a sex scene.
  • There will be lots of typos and I'm sorry for that. Will touch this up if I have time tomorrow, but the information here should be sufficient for a 100% clear.

Saya's Endings
All endings require you to progress through a certain point in the story, which is probably dealing with her stalker problem. You can't just let her get harassed left and right from the start aside from the unavoidable ones.

Ending 1: Saya R*pe Ending
  1. Saya's lewdness is less than 100.
  2. Watch at least one scene through the hack function. It is important that you've seen the scene and didn't just let the time pass.
Ending 2: Lewd Ending
  1. Max Saya's lewdness stat (3rd stat). This increases when Saya does penetrative sex. You don't have to watch it, unlike Ending 1.
Ending 3: Saya Pure Love Ending
  1. Max Saya's Intimacy stat (1st stat). This increases by interacting with Saya and not letting her get fucked or harassed. This stat is capped until you progress through various parts in the story, but the best strategy is just to move Saya to a non-H tile and just interact with her.
  2. After reaching an intimacy stat of 100, the ending will not change even if you let her have sex with other people in the last few days.
Asahi's Endings
Asahi's endings are far easier. I'll explain below why.

Ending 4: Asahi R*pe Ending
  1. Max Asahi's lewdness. Get her fucked any chance you get. All other stats don't matter as long as you don't max the Intimacy Stat.
Ending 5: Asahi Pure Love Ending
  1. On the flip side, you have this ending which requires max intimacy stat. You can even let her get fucked here and there. BUT do not ghost her when she first invites you to have out. Nonetheless, if you want this ending better just play safe than sorry and just avoid and H scenes and always interact wit her any chance you get.
Harem Ending
Ending 6:
  1. This one is a bit trickier, and I haven't unlocked this yet. To be safe, avoid having both sisters get fucker or harassed.
  2. There will be days when you can interact with both sisters. Simply assign them to the same tile during those days, go to the map and visit that place. This will increase the 4th stat, the Harem Stat, which you need to max out.
  3. I'm not sure if it also requires Intimacy to be maxed for both sisters. Try raising them until before the point of no return (90%), save, and maybe do some trial and error? Please do tell me if this is necessary or not.
Misc. H-Scenes

The Other Girls:
  • Don't bother unless you have a voice fetish and file with just voice and nothing but voice. Doesn't even have subtitles. The scenes don't reset to Scene 1 when you play a NG+ though, which makes them easier to collect during days where you can't interact with both siblings and you don't know what else to do.
Saya and Asahi's Combines Scenes
  • Some of these scenes are related to the Harem Ending, but for those that are not, simply move the sisters to an H Tile during the days where you can interact with them both, and hack either one of their phones.
I haven't read it yet to avoid spoilers, but thanks for your help and work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cryogic

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Looking for 100% save, but apparently the game has some debug commands that can unlock the gallery, so if anyone is familiar with delving through unity stuffs and can figure out how to use them or just how to brute force the gallery, would be appreciated :)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes