• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 344 17.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 503 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 422 21.7%
  • Jenny

Votes: 103 5.3%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 572 29.4%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have been thinking dude and your right I think Ann needs a break for a bit while we focus on the other girls.
She has done pretty much everything except DP and the big one of letting Chris cum inside her while I watch, but I can't really think what she could do sexually after those two things.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing her having fun, but I'm looking forward to watching Emily & Alex bang other guys too.
I personally feel Ann needs to take a permanent vacation in outer space.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's fine, he can go with her!
I have had an idea for a scene for a while now and I was wondering what you thought of it bro?

It's starts out with Ann going on a date with both Chris & the mc and at the end of the night depending on choices Ann either goes home with the mc or Chris or they all go back to Chris's apartment and fuck Ann.

Is that some sexy fanfic or what?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have had an idea for a scene for a while now and I was wondering what you thought of it bro?

It's starts out with Ann going on a date with both Chris & the mc and at the end of the night depending on choices Ann either goes home with the mc or Chris or they all go back to Chris's apartment and fuck Ann.

Is that some sexy fanfic or what?
I suppose I could see some merit in that idea, though I'm really the wrong person to ask since I clearly do not like Ann at all.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cxx and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I suppose I could see some merit in that idea, though I'm really the wrong person to ask since I clearly do not like Ann at all.
The thought of it is really sexy to me because both Chris & the mc are her boyfriends.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's something that I don't really see in games in this genre so my mind often wonders about stuff like that.

I forgot to tell you how it would all start. Ann would think that the guys should be better friends so she suggest they take her on a date so they can all get to know each other better.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my crazy fanfic ideas mate.

Reactions: Ntrlover77

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not big on sharing any of mc's girls with Chris tbh. cept maybe Vanessa since she is a ho anyway. an awesome ho, but a ho nontheless. loved when Vanessa comes to the mc and the girl in the bathroom stall and joins in after probably being disappointed by Chris coming too fast. i mean, mc was giving the bathroom stall girl the fuck of her life and still had time for Vanessa to join in, while pathetic loser Chris was out back having a smoke after Vanessa got him off in less than 30 seconds. as for Ann, no way would i share her with Chris. Ann belong to mc and mc only.

• Wow
Reactions: Valdazz and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No Joshy! That's a bad Joshy!!
I can't help it bro. I have been thinking more and more lately about Emily. And the thought of giving her to an alpha male is just too tempting.

Edit - You guys are always being mean to my girlfriend it's no wonder she doesn't give you any special kisses.

• Haha
Reactions: Mstr Sinner

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can't help it bro. I have been thinking more and more lately about Emily. And the thought of giving her to an alpha male is just too tempting.
"Alpha male"

GOOML knows I'm one of the Chris defenders - I think he's optimal for the sleazy frat-guy girl-sharing character. And in my playthroughs no girl is safe from a push in his direction.

But "Alpha Male"? Cmon son!

• Haha
Reactions: Mstr Sinner

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"Alpha male"

GOOML knows I'm one of the Chris defenders - I think he's optimal for the sleazy frat-guy girl-sharing character. And in my playthroughs no girl is safe from a push in his direction.

But "Alpha Male"? Cmon son!
I'll just pretend he's an alpha dude during the scenes. And I'm actually a big fan of Chris.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes