Others Completed Loli Kidnap: Riko-chan Is Missing [studio WS]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Well I downloaded this like a week ago and haven't had a knock on my door yet so... anyone know how to get this thing to fuckin' zoom? Play window is TINY.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here's a save that I believe is complete. The file in this archive (sys) goes in the same directory as the game executable. Remember to back up the sys file before you overwrite it as I think this will also overwrite any saves you may have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hainhq

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Are there different endings to this? If so what to do with her to get the different endings?

Thanks
Nope. There is the 'kidnap' and the 'in school' route (you make the choice fairly early), and they both have one ending, each.
So a total of two endings... lol
And there are no variations of those endings (as in, depending on what you may or may not do to her) as far as I can tell.

Oct 30, 2017
Nope. There is the 'kidnap' and the 'in school' route (you make the choice fairly early), and they both have one ending, each.
So a total of two endings... lol
And there are no variations of those endings (as in, depending on what you may or may not do to her) as far as I can tell.
Thank you for the reply, saves me from trying everything to change the outcome.

Thanks

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are there different endings to this? If so what to do with her to get the different endings?

Thanks
school assault: chemicals released (harmless for the kids) make the fucker's heart explode
kidnap: she escapes and the fucker contemplates what happens now.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
sr for necro. i found this game and have interesting with Anyone have its?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can't really link Anime-Sharing searches as they quickly expire, you need to link the . Slave Harem is only in Japanese, and the download is a torrent not direct download.

I would say games should be requested in the proper forum section, but it would be rejected with no English translation.

Edit - Guess I should have quoted the comment after all, so all of this would still make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Here's a save that I believe is complete. The file in this archive (sys) goes in the same directory as the game executable. Remember to back up the sys file before you overwrite it as I think this will also overwrite any saves you may have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there an Endless Mode at all?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes