Others Completed Loli Kidnap: Riko-chan Is Missing [studio WS]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
For anyone that is bitching and complaining about the performances here!

View attachment 237059

Please learn to uses links we provides to the games about the Operational Requirements!
Yeah the irony of this is that it doesn't at all run on my Windows 7 laptop
baring in mind it is there to play games and it has an I5 and all that fancy sh*t.

But the game runs fine on my Linux PC with it's Kaveri Pro A6 APU.
I think it has some compatibility problems :p

I think this might remind some people of that Illusion Game called Rapelay where it was just up, down, up my arse sideways about whether it would run for more than 10 seconds or not xD

But yeah, game is fun needs some tad engine work.
Jap App locale does help.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Now we have two of the three works, only if this one, is in English.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
rofl. just downloaded that game yesterday from hentaibedta xD. gotta tell ya guys: this game SUCKS.

first of all, no matter what pc ya have, it will run like shit. expect frequent framedrops.
second: no backscrolling. save often.
third: sex is annoying as hell. the game tells ya something about red circles that you can interact with. but actually, you just have to press and hold your mouse button over these circles.
fourth: if ya expected nudity, you won't get it. she will never be fully nude (at least i didn't find a way how to).
fifth: it's horribly censored.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Staff reviewed screenshots in the OP, and determined that this game doesn't violate Rule 7 (not banned) before it was posted. If the game has other images that you think would make us reconsider, please let us know.

Otherwise, please stop reporting this post. All loli/shota content is not banned from our forum, only content that violates Rule 7 here .

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
game should be running on steroids then on my pc. Nothing to do with slowness, just poor engine poorly optimized. Can't be helped though loads of games have that. Looking at you EA
seen all three episodes of the furry force what else you got XD

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The performance issues is windows version related. I shit you not, it runs fine on a shitty ass PC with windows XP and Japanese locale (not locale emulator or app locale, the whole computer needs to actually be set to Japanese locale). It'll lag on windows 10/8/7 even with compatibility mode. But even without the lag the framerate is terribly low, you aren't missing out on much.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
does it actually have any gameplay? or you just abuse the poor thing until you get bored of it (probably fast)?

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
It said loli so I tried it since I cannot stand loli content at all, turns out it's not loli at all!
Talking about teens while having me thinking about lolis? Shame on this author and his bad programming skills.
Less than 10 fps, bad mechanics, weak choices? I will haunt you when police locates me and beheads me for this pretty shitty game.

Left a review, please review the loli definition.. I mean I cannot stand that kind of content and I would never try it, but fix the tags or at least gimme some lolis or fix the tags,
Yeah, I can see your reasoning for not trying it. Why did you try it again?o_O
I think you've broken my logic circuits.

Reactions: Shinoma

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Ah yes, one more reason my computer will need to be completely destroyed should I die an untimely, but deserved, death

Reactions: MidaHanna

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
can some one save me after you kidnap her pls i try but al time flae i finish with scholl fnx you

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes