RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I remember this game from a while back, it was fun then. I'll enjoy seeing what was added.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Atarian a few questions....
does viktors ends up stealing your wife? screwing her? (i mean lokis wife, xD) joke aside :LOL:
is the transformation to female unavoidable? is it for the entire game or you can turn back to male (i stoped playing when the alchemist sends you for mushrooms so i dont know if u have a choice to revert back to male...btw how the hell do i get 10 mushrooms¿? i did only find 8 and i dont see anymore ¿bug?.

about the tags in the thread should you put rape since the mc gets raped a lot lol and if the 1 question is really true then there should be also the ntr tag since she was your wife/gf.... maybe also add cheating and gender bender too.

personally i will continue to play this if only those "fetish" were avoidable but since it seems they are not i stoped, dunno how it is after that so im asking.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
What happens to your wife is the whole point of the main storyline, so it wouldn't be right to spoil it. Just to say that Viktor did not exactly 'steal' her for him to have sex with her, so there's no cheating per se. The tags are fine.

And no, the gender-bending is unavoidable, and it gets much worse(better?). It also means that you will enact your revenge on others in predictable ways, considering the above.

It's not reversible.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
is this game still being developed??
I've remember playing this game as version 0.72 or 0.62, enjoyed quite a bit but there was some lack of ""content"" and big gaps between next "scenes". Is this somehow improved by now?

does viktors ends up stealing your wife? screwing her? (i mean lokis wife, xD) joke aside :LOL:
Don't really remember main plot details but Victor ended by throwed by Loki in dungeon and currently became main protagonist in the Maze part of the game.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
@Atarian a few questions....
is the transformation to female unavoidable? is it for the entire game or you can turn back to male (i stoped playing when the alchemist sends you for mushrooms so i dont know if u have a choice to revert back to male...btw how the hell do i get 10 mushrooms¿? i did only find 8 and i dont see anymore ¿bug?.
You'll have to play the game to find out.
Mushroom part was added in v0.2.2. I'm pretty sure I would have fixed a game breaking bug by v1.5.3.
I'm fairly sure that you'll find your magic red hat in the tree line.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You'll have to play the game to find out.
Mushroom part was added in v0.2.2. I'm pretty sure I would have fixed a game breaking bug by v1.5.3.
I'm fairly sure that you'll find your magic red hat in the tree line.
nvm, someone already did answer and it seems is unavoidable so i dont think this game is for me, still i have to say that i liked the art and the plot, wich the only exception of the forced fetishes i whould have played the game for sure, if you make a game where this is avoidable id be sure to check it out ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What happens to your wife is the whole point of the main storyline, so it wouldn't be right to spoil it. Just to say that Viktor did not exactly 'steal' her for him to have sex with her, so there's no cheating per se. The tags are fine.

And no, the gender-bending is unavoidable, and it gets much worse(better?). It also means that you will enact your revenge on others in predictable ways, considering the above.

It's not reversible.
i did not see your comment before posting the other...

let me tell you something, if the mcs wife fuck some else beside the mc is called cheating since is the mcs wife and not someone elses wife.
if the wife ends up enjoying it and loving more the lover and per consequence stealed from the mcs is called ntr.
( and if you mean that the wife did think loki died and then thats the reason why she fucks viktors and all that... is still called cheating and ntr because the mcs is still alive, with the only difference that viktors tricked her it even can be called "rape by deception", you can look it in google)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018

let me tell you something, if the mcs wife fuck some else beside the mc is called cheating since is the mcs wife and not someone elses wife.
if the wife ends up enjoying it and loving more the lover and per consequence stealed from the mcs is called ntr.
( and if you mean that the wife did think loki died and then thats the reason why she fucks viktors and all that... is still called cheating and ntr because the mcs is still alive, with the only difference that viktors tricked her it even can be called "rape by deception", you can look it in google)
There are no ntr scenes with Viktor, because that is not the character that you'd play as in the core game.
Traditional ntr content not included, in other words.
There are however scenes where people becomes.. hrhm.. better versions of themselves I should say.
It is a corruption game with sometimes strange transformations afterall :p

Reactions: mazinkaiserpr

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Ive been playing for one hour and in the meantime i...

-Drifted down river naked with a hole in my chest
-Saved a demon lady from some old womans basement
-Poked a dead body with a stick
-Died due to the hole in my chest and my dead body was raped by an old drunk dude
-My body was dragged into a morgue underneath a restaurant and my limbs were cutoff
-Joined 3 dudes in exploring a demon infested dungeon and got raped by demon lady
-Got impaled by a dude with a spear and he stole my wife
-Possessed by the demon lady
-Took dead body parts from some dead lady and put them on
-Turned into Micheal Jackson
-Got molested by a sailor and raped by bandits
-Lost my house and my stuff (twice)

10/10

Mikaelsan

Jun 15, 2017
Unable to find file Graphics/Tilesets/Inside_A5
I tried to fix it find any solved problem but i didnt find anithing can somebody help me?

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017

Look, I'm not interested in what you *think* happens and whether the OP should include tags about stuff that you *think* might happen. And your incessant whining about stuff you *think* happen in the game, but don't. And I can do without your patronizing lecture on terminology, thankyouverymuch.

What happens to Elena (your wife) is not NTR, nor cheating, not rape, nor whatever else you imagine. It's much worse from a the character's point of view, but I guess if you only care about your games not having NTR in them, then it's better. Not even joking. The only reason why I'm not outright saying it now, is because when I got to the end of the game I was like: "No...you've got to be shitting me....really?" It was a major plot twist that maybe I should have seen coming considering the game I was playing. But it was a surprise, and there's no tag that can adequately fit it except the rather generic corruption and/or transformation. And I won't spoil it, in case some interested people still have not finished it. So, if you don't want spoilers, don't read further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Look, I'm not interested in what you *think* happens and whether the OP should include tags about stuff that you *think* might happen. And your incessant whining about stuff you *think* happen in the game, but don't. And I can do without your patronizing lecture on terminology, thankyouverymuch.

What happens to Elena (your wife) is not NTR, nor cheating, not rape, nor whatever else you imagine. It's much worse from a the character's point of view, but I guess if you only care about your games not having NTR in them, then it's better. Not even joking. The only reason why I'm not outright saying it now, is because when I got to the end of the game I was like: "No...you've got to be shitting me....really?" It was a major plot twist that maybe I should have seen coming considering the game I was playing. But it was a surprise, and there's no tag that can adequately fit it except the rather generic corruption and/or transformation. And I won't spoil it, in case some interested people still have not finished it. So, if you don't want spoilers, don't read further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im not whining about anything, i did think this should had those tag since your "Just to say that Viktor did not exactly 'steal' her for him to have sex with her, so there's no cheating per se. The tags are fine." did lead me to believe that, perhaps i did misunderstood how you actually wanted to word it, i think with a clear reply with just no was all i asked.
thanks anyway for replying (y)

btw @Atarian how the fuck did you get that plot, dammmo_O

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes