RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lokipatreon1.3bbanner1.png

Overview
This game like the title says is a Corruption themed game. You are a young man named Loki.
Who gets somehow corrupted and starts to slowly transform into a girl. So contains male to female transformations and mythical creatures even though they may not at first be portrait as such in the beginning of the game... there are reasons..​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer/Publisher: Atarian
Censorship: No
Version: 2.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

loki.jpg loki2.jpg 796366_1.png 796368_2.png 796369_3.png 796370_4.png 796371_5.png 796372_6.png 796373_7.png 796374_8.png 796375_9.png 796376_10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
? sry are you asking if i upload movie torrents

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
do you mean the first time you go inside as kids, if so you need to go through the curtains to cellar

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are the specific genres of content toggleable or in other ways avoidable, or do you have to "suffer" thru stuff you dont like? :)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes, I've downloaded a movie torrent from a uploader with the same name as yours many years ago. I was wondering if you're that person. Just curious...
no sorry never uploaded movies ever. Just another person using the name lonewolf i guess

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Are the specific genres of content toggleable or in other ways avoidable, or do you have to "suffer" thru stuff you dont like? :)
i haven't found a way to toggle them off. So no sorry just have to wade through it.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Went downstairs. Didn't find anything. Came back up.
There is a woman hiding until you search or go near the jail but she hears you moving and comes over to investigate.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
can somebody give a synopsis on this game
Sorry i would have done so when i posted it, but so far can't find whats it about still looking. Have played it only a little myself so far.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
aaaah... its okay mate its just that nowadays most games are about sissy,main player getting raped or cuckold and those games piss me off...i don't mind playing as a girl [ who doesn't like girl on girl action ] or futa as long as i m the one who's dominating other not the other way around..

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
aaaah... its okay mate its just that nowadays most games are about sissy,main player getting raped or cuckold and those games piss me off...i don't mind playing as a girl [ who doesn't like girl on girl action ] or futa as long as i m the one who's dominating other not the other way around..
Well in this game you get changed into a woman, but youre taking revenge on the people who left you for dead. So you are the one doing the dominating.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As always... Turning into a woman, cool with that, but forcing player to lose and get raped by some cocksuckers...
Seriously? I loved the beginning so much(well, not the drunkard part and cannibal's cozy dungeon), didn't even cared for lack of h-scenes and then it just goes south. Gah, I need a fire extinguisher and new chair
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Revenge is a dish best served cold my ass.
But still, I was hoping to make a bloodbath.
Now that I chilled me butthurt, thanks for sharing. It's quite fun to play, but hopefully no more submission bullshit.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As always... Turning into a woman, cool with that, but forcing player to lose and get raped by some cocksuckers...
Seriously? I loved the beginning so much(well, not the drunkard part and cannibal's cozy dungeon), didn't even cared for lack of h-scenes and then it just goes south. Gah, I need a fire extinguisher and new chair
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Revenge is a dish best served cold my ass.
But still, I was hoping to make a bloodbath.
Now that I chilled me butthurt, thanks for sharing. It's quite fun to play, but hopefully no more submission bullshit.
Just gonna put this back where it belongs...
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Now that I'm playing the game further, I actually falling in love with it. The art is freaking amazing and those faces were always appealing to me when I met them in other games. Does anyone know if it's actually some original art from one of the RPG Makers?
Atmosphere, maps, art and story are pretty cool. Didn't expect it at first, but glad that I played further. It's still pretty much forces player to things he doesn't want, but surprisingly you just get transformed into a woman, no shemales and stuff, at least not in the part I'm playing at the moment.

Just gonna put this back where it belongs...
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks. That was rude of me.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes