AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
The last pearl is on the ship, If you go back to it after defeating the boss of the area (do not go to next zone) a new enemy will appear and drop it.
How do I find other pearls?

I get one just by reaching the fireplace when I start the area (first time I get the option to change route) and second one by defeating the pirate captain.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Do you have any ideas about tactics at the fourth location? Goth girls send some kind of curse, which causes hp to drop to one and I am immediately killed.
Use the electric sword, armour and orb to gain the thunderbolt passive. Plus, the sword can stun. The electric gear seems to be the strongest in the game. The gear can be found in level 3.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Guys i can't find any fishmen or pearls in the coast how do i do those quests ?

Edit: Nvm the new route just started working, it wasn't there no matter how many times i looped.

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
I have every item except the one between the thunder button and scholar's ring. Anyone know what that might be and where to get it?

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Insatiable Game Studio\Loi The Lover - is the path, yes? It doesn't work
Unfortunately that's just his hardware info and some other misc. stuff, the real 'save' is in the Reg editor :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insatiable Game Studio\Loi The Lover

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
Simple gold cheat
Extract in Loi The Lover\Loi The Lover_Data\Managed
Press F1 to give yourself 9999 coins

jpkiller20

Oct 25, 2023
The version on here is not the full version. There are missing equipment and some spelling errors that are hopefully fixed with the newly released version on Steam.
Is there actual content missing(scenes) or is it just bugs and missing spells?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes