• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
I don't get how to use that "love", it looks like we can use it on monsters like the CG shows (slime) but how ? Also, no idea how to find the woods lady. I first completed the 4 cristals quest, and then the 9., I have life essences completed too

Edit : Do not complete the 9crystals quest and just head right away to the sorcerer and the next map

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Is there a full gallery save someone has of this?
I am really struggling to beat the water level

Aug 11, 2022
It requires some time to adapt to the gameplay and equipment system but it is satisfying anyways. Need some clarification on special abilities your armour and weapons give (f.e. two blades grant you double attack, concealed face (ninja) - increased evasion, hand with a star - chance to turn your enemy into gold and deal massive bonus damage) - maybe some pop-up notification or something - and also how many pieces would activate the bonus (double attacks, if I'm not mistaken, require two of those, others four). Besides, I haven't completed the fishman quest - I couldn't find more treasures he was talking about (and wouldn't because there is no info where to find it).

shado990

Jan 10, 2018
It requires some time to adapt to the gameplay and equipment system but it is satisfying anyways. Need some clarification on special abilities your armour and weapons give (f.e. two blades grant you double attack, concealed face (ninja) - increased evasion, hand with a star - chance to turn your enemy into gold and deal massive bonus damage) - maybe some pop-up notification or something - and also how many pieces would activate the bonus (double attacks, if I'm not mistaken, require two of those, others four). Besides, I haven't completed the fishman quest - I couldn't find more treasures he was talking about (and wouldn't because there is no info where to find it).
The last pearl is on the ship, If you go back to it after defeating the boss of the area (do not go to next zone) a new enemy will appear and drop it.

Reactions: MadGoatSoldier

balrod18

May 17, 2017
the white bar under your hp, what it is used for?

EDIT: nvm, it just triggers automatically lol

CobwebbedCrudmuffin

Aug 22, 2020
Any guide for cannon puzzle?
Presuming they haven't changed in the newest update;
There are six cannons, each one either inward or outward. Loading any of the cannons (by selecting "Load" when you walk around the loop) switches the position of that cannon and any adjacent cannons (including the cannon opposite it). The goal is to have all six cannons positioned outward simultaneously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dabbedon
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes