• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 18, 2019
Saw the art and thought of Loop Hero.

Read the comments which confirm it.

If I download the game and the music is not a banger I'll be severely disappointed. Cosmic Temperance lives rent-free in my head.

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
So if anybody wants to cheat gold it's stored in current user, software, insatiable games, loi the lover. Just edit the hex that says gold and use a decimal to hex converter.

1701593681546.png

Reactions: abc909090

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Read in the itch page that this version of the game doesn't spawn her sometimes
I had now 3 runs her not spawing so where would she spawn and how fast? Any informations would be appriciated because i would like to play but not to waste my time to much

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
the gear only works for 1 game ?
Once you get an item, it will be unlocked in the Shop, and you can buy it for other runs

I had now 3 runs her not spawing so where would she spawn and how fast? Any informations would be appriciated because i would like to play but not to waste my time to much
I had this issue as well. After you get the chance to get into the Deep Forest, go there. Get the 5 trunk souls or whatever and stay in the Deep Forest. After you get the souls, she should spawn the next time enemies spawn.

Jan 19, 2019
I noted that there's two quests for delivering crystals (main quest needs 4, bonus reward needs 9), and when I only got 6 and delivered them, I had 2 after.

I think when you get all 9 it delivers the side quest first and breaks progression, whenever I delivered 4 first she spawned normally.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
the better to fit in her holes, if it's a sex oriented battle.
Still tho, i'm not only one seeing such thing right, right ?

Its either balloon armor or shiny pre-grown eggplants hanging on her lol

Even the description :
her arsenal of equipment and positions to get back into action
States shes willing to push it even further than usual :HideThePain:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I noted that there's two quests for delivering crystals (main quest needs 4, bonus reward needs 9), and when I only got 6 and delivered them, I had 2 after.

I think when you get all 9 it delivers the side quest first and breaks progression, whenever I delivered 4 first she spawned normally.
So my game is broken rn? Very cool

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the art and thought of Loop Hero.

Read the comments which confirm it.

If I download the game and the music is not a banger I'll be severely disappointed. Cosmic Temperance lives rent-free in my head.
Sadly, no music yet. I felt the same as you, the music in Loop Hero is part of its addiction I think, haha.

Honestly I felt kind of "meh" about this game, but it's early days yet in its development process so I'm gonna hold my judgment for now and see what the dev does with the project.

I have high hopes, though it seems like they're taking it in a very different direction from Loop Hero, mechanics-wise. I didn't play for long but some of the core elements of LH are missing--tile placement being the big one (unless that's something that's introduced later... I didn't see it)

Will wait to see how this turns out. Good luck, dev!

AngelaNguyen

Dec 4, 2023
The art style is interesting and even the puzzle looks quite unique. This game is quite interesting in terms of interesting details

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes