3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Another one that can't handle a game where there's another male in the picture. I wonder how you live your everyday life with man all around you.

On a serious note, I get it, live a fantasy and all that, I used to be like you some 6 years ago, but I guess I grew out of the harem setup.

Regardless, maybe this is not for you since the game's called "Lockdown", no one's going anywhere.

Down Bad Smut Games Keep up the good work, I couldn't be happier on being a subscriber.
bro what I meant is that if are doing netori then it would sense that darian would be kicked from the house as jessica is now ours. Yea if people choose to do netorare or netorase yea he would stay in the house. I am just saying that let the people choose whether they want him to stay or not later in the game that's all

Reactions: Gab777bro

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
bro what I meant is that if are doing netori then it would sense that darian would be kicked from the house as jessica is now ours. Yea if people choose to do netorare or netorase yea he would stay in the house. I am just saying that let the people choose whether they want him to stay or not later in the game that's all
Oh, later on in the story?
Maybe, it would be kinda mean though given his house has a hole in it

Last edited:

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Why does he need to be kicked out of the house? This game features ballbusting, no? Could be fun to have him become the girl's "punching bag" instead of the MC. A route in which the MC becomes dominant and Darian becomes the dominated one could be just as fun.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Why does he need to be kicked out of the house? This game features ballbusting, no? Could be fun to have him become the girl's "punching bag" instead of the MC. A route in which the MC becomes dominant and Darian becomes the dominated one could be just as fun.
I mean… there’s a reason why you can choose the MC to be Submissive and or dominant… you can do that with the characters as well so… Yeah the MC can be dominant

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I mean… there’s a reason why you can choose the MC to be Submissive and or dominant… you can do that with the characters as well so… Yeah the MC can be dominant
Yes, that is my point exactly. The MC can be dominant AND having another man be dominated(whether by the MC, the women or both) adds flavor to that narrative. "Ballbusting" doesn't have to be just about getting kicked in the balls, it could also be about fucking the girl that fucked another guy's day up(i.e. fucked his balls up). Dominating or romancing the woman that dominates or emasculates other men can be pretty hot.

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Is Jessie calling fem Addison 'pin dick' an oversight or a hint? If it's the former, Jessie could instead insult Addison on her chest size to keep the same feeling of the scene. Also, if we can choose Addison's gender and genitals, why can't we choose their chest type (something like flat/new sprite or A cup/old sprite)?

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Is Jessie calling fem Addison 'pin dick' an oversight or a hint? If it's the former, Jessie could instead insult Addison on her chest size to keep the same feeling of the scene. Also, if we can choose Addison's gender and genitals, why can't we choose their chest type (something like flat/new sprite or A cup/old sprite)?
It's a bug, fixing in next version

MR2Phvtm

Jan 8, 2021
just started the game and just after the mc talked about getting the earplugs i got this, if someone can me help on this I'll appreciate it l.png

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
just started the game and just after the mc talked about getting the earplugs i got this, if someone can me help on this I'll appreciate it
Download the new version, it's fixed now. Before you ask "where" - links in the first post already updated.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Oh, later on in the story?
Maybe, it would be kinda mean though given his house has a hole in it
you are the one writing the story.
flick your wand (or pen?) and put some convenient plot twist or something and get him out of the house.
you are the god of this story, lol.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes