3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The changelog just mentions the resizing of a sprite. Does this mean there is no new actual story content?

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Happens right after Day 1 with Ruby scene. No option to "Ignore" and continue playing
Rich (BB code):
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'loc_scene'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/day01_03nighttime1.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "F:\Games\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "F:\Games\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
LockDown Dom 0.6.3.0alpha
Mon May 13 09:17:53 2024
FIX:
on itch
I don't control the f95

Last edited:

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Happens right after Day 1 with Ruby scene. No option to "Ignore" and continue playing
Rich (BB code):
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Games\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "F:\Games\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
LockDown Dom 0.6.3.0alpha
Mon May 13 09:17:53 2024
+1, where's the fix dev?

Reactions: Webleten

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Beacuse some people are mentally ill and dont undertand short woman exist also they cant see the difference between fiction and reality and on top of that some other people like to bend over and spread thier cheeks for those mentally ill minority so they can fuck them while going in dry and dont even expect a thank you after. This whole situtation is about the mc brother if I get it right (didnt play the game yet) so I shouldnt even care about it as traps are something I very heavily dislike but the reason for the changes is what pisses me off.
The real reason we can't have it is because the dev CHOSE to appease these people. Twitter maniacs will always exist but nobody has to bend the knee to them.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Fck, almost picked this game up.

INCEST. CHECK!
MILF. CHECK!

But goddammit, it doesn't have any animated tag in it. T_T

I swear, I can't count at this rate how many amazing art style VN games I've encountered here that isn't animated.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There's a difference between small and underage and if these circles don't know the difference that says a lot about them. Also idk why they're okay with fictional incest but draw the line at small looking characters or anything that could be perceived as underage. Also idk why you're trying to appease them over the actual fans especially since it seems you have a decent following already. I wonder how many subscribers are gonna come back to this project after not checking it for a while to see their small femboy turn into a large femboy over some random twitter artists. I can't imagine I'd be happy with that.

Edit: Also "I would have held fast on anything else" is a lie. If these random artist circles had drawn a red line at incest or anything else you'd be bending the knee to be able to interact with them. This isn't a good look because you're willing to just change your project to appease random artists. If they considered incest to be a problem this'd be a stepcest game.
View attachment 3630522
Short guide how in a few sentences kill any kind of respect to dev as human, creactor and his work.
Exactly this lol

Just reading the latest changelog made me laugh at how unbelievably stupid it is, "some idiots thought our character was underage so we are going to change the sprite and make it taller" (the devs even took the game down till they changed the sprite based on their itch io page) the amount of ridiculous this all was is funny.

Even their own itch fanbase is calling them out for it. Another moment of short = underage and tall = adult moment lol. The fact they decided to change a character because of this as well as the fact this is already an incest game is hilarious and hypocritical (don't worry guys the incest is fine but having a short character is not). Though a considering how the dev is willing to change things like this for stupid reasons, I can't wait to see and laugh when this game is changed again because a dumbass artist that doesn't like incest wants the gone (which will happen sooner or later I mean we all remember how the coffin and leyley game went right and how much people tried to scream about incest there lol).

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes