Archived [SoB] Lizaveta

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
no i started a new file. i went down the alternative route with mom (triggered liza properly in that one), and didn't like that path so i started a new one. i played with some of the cheats, for characters not really pertaining to the school so i don't know if i messed it up or not. if you can direct me where i went wrong i would appreciated it; i know it's a lot to parse through.
Sorry went to bed early bout to go to work but ill fi her when i get home

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
no i started a new file. i went down the alternative route with mom (triggered liza properly in that one), and didn't like that path so i started a new one. i played with some of the cheats, for characters not really pertaining to the school so i don't know if i messed it up or not. if you can direct me where i went wrong i would appreciated it; i know it's a lot to parse through.
Hey mate... i actually beleive you may have been using a older version of the qsp... since the save editor couldnt even load the file.... had to load an save in game... i reset vova... that dude testing now.... okay works perfectly... i actually believe you may be using a older qsp... anyway here is the save file an basically the qsp your using just for v18

Reactions: D2K

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Hey mate... i actually beleive you may have been using a older version of the qsp... since the save editor couldnt even load the file.... had to load an save in game... i reset vova... that dude testing now.... okay works perfectly... i actually believe you may be using a older qsp... anyway here is the save file an basically the qsp your using just for v18
thanks i might be i haven't updated qsp in a while

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
thanks i might be i haven't updated qsp in a while
Sorry about the dup... i accidently click.on it .... n i canceled its upload lol... just check which on is your save sorry mate

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Hey mate... i actually beleive you may have been using a older version of the qsp...
Hey Quacker, first thanks for all you do here. Second, I am fairly certain that I downloaded a QSP (from the download thread) but don't remember which one. Splash page clearly said Ver .18, but scenes were not triggering. Then I noticed in the history the latest change log was for version 15. Maybe that's the problem.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Quacker, first thanks for all you do here. Second, I am fairly certain that I downloaded a QSP (from the download thread) but don't remember which one. Splash page clearly said Ver .18, but scenes were not triggering. Then I noticed in the history the latest change log was for version 15. Maybe that's the problem.
Yeah if the changelog says v15... probably that is your problem dont worry it happens to all of us... when i first started playing i had no clue what i was doing...

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
ok seems like this working fine but when i am slacking of form english cant trigger rector talk

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ok seems like this working fine but when i am slacking of form english cant trigger rector talk
wierd but usually you dont want to trigger slaking talk with rector, the talk you do want to trigger when you have dinner at his house, he talks to you the next time you enter the university

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Talk to vova about who has the best pussy
Is there another trigger for this besides having sex with Lizaveta? I've tried talking to him after having sex with Lizaveta 10+ times, and the only option I get is "Chat", which does nothing.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there another trigger for this besides having sex with Lizaveta? I've tried talking to him after having sex with Lizaveta 10+ times, and the only option I get is "Chat", which does nothing.
Weird... worked fine for me.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys. I'm at the stage where she asks you to help her out at 18:00,either in the mall or at her office. I have done this many, many times. How do I make it progress?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys. I'm at the stage where she asks you to help her out at 18:00,either in the mall or at her office. I have done this many, many times. How do I make it progress?
okay what have you done before this point?

Mubashir

Jun 16, 2017
Do you have Sasha locked up in your apartment? If so, I believe, you can't have anyone else over.
NO. i called lisa she picked it up and than she said a have a job classes etc. i said idk just come. and nothing else happens after that
edit: ah sorry figured it out. i had to click on wait lisa. the broken english is a big problem

Last edited: