Archived [SoB] Lizaveta

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The 2. text for the photoshoot should be changed to read: switch forth and back between the 2 options (1,2,1,2...)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@toolkitxx, fix and added it sorry for long timing, just getting around to fixing stuff. Also even i forgot going to talk to mum, i wasted months until i re-checked my guide

Reactions: toolkitxx

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Is there any way to reset her events if I made the wrong choice (support her)?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay Reset this ones value "события_лизавета_выбор_ветки" back to zero and do the event again. @lucas69

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I am following up @lucas69, how'd did you go mate were you able to do the event again?

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
I've run into the same issue Quacker, I've tried the fix you've suggested and while it resets the access ro the rectors house I cant seem to retrigger the event chain, where abouts has changing that variable set the chain too?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've run into the same issue Quacker, I've tried the fix you've suggested and while it resets the access ro the rectors house I cant seem to retrigger the event chain, where abouts has changing that variable set the chain too?
Ohhhh..... give me a second ill opem my save it shouldnt have been 0...

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay i check my save the value should be set to 2, and i need to locate another varible with that than

Edit and it should.locl her house until avenger scripts the other ending and once you had changed.the value do you try and continue the guide

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I see what you guys mean.... give me a few mintues and ill work it out

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay Sorry @lucas69, and @deadmetal, i hadn't counted on another variable to control it as well... okay for starters the variable for this one "события_лизавета_выбор_ветки" should be "0", however this one "события_лизавета_цепочка_спалил_мужа" should be set to 4 to re-trigger your event. By Resetting the first one to Zero it resets the value of your choice, the next one puts you back just afterward the cop science. Again @lucas69, @deadmetal i am sorry.

Reactions: tuca911 and lucas69

ftross3

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a certain time/place that I am supposed to ask her for help on the exams? I've done everything just as you said up to talking to mum after liza called her, but everytime I go into liza's office she says "Hello, Sergey! – looked at me in the eyes, the head teacher, you got something you wanted?" and my only option is to "Go". I tried to wait until the exams take place and still the same.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Did you 'resolve' the problem or did you chose the other option? If you dont chose to resolve it she wont help with exams

Reactions: Quacker

ftross3

Aug 12, 2016
Okay at 18:00 I saw the scene at the office of the rector, then I talked to Lame and clicked "Show VIDOS" then "Require that reported". The next day the police stops me. Then I go back into the school and go to Liza's office and click "It's about your Husband" then "To offer to solve the issue" Back to Lame and "to force to take a statement". Next day, Liza's Office, "The issue has been resolved" Next day, 8:00 in kitchen talk to mum. Then I cannot advance. What did I do wrong?

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Okay Sorry @lucas69, and @deadmetal, i hadn't counted on another variable to control it as well... okay for starters the variable for this one "события_лизавета_выбор_ветки" should be "0", however this one "события_лизавета_цепочка_спалил_мужа" should be set to 4 to re-trigger your event. By Resetting the first one to Zero it resets the value of your choice, the next one puts you back just afterward the cop science. Again @lucas69, @deadmetal i am sorry.
Beautiful, works 100% - many thanks!