3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg logo.jpg

Overview:
Let me introduce you my first visual novel - Liza's story. Now I'm working on the demo version that I plan to publish and make available for free downloading. The content that you will see in this game will be: Corruption, Cheating, Blackmail, Public Sex, Threesome etc. No zombies, aliens or other not realistic stuff.
Liza is a young, beautiful and arrogant girl and it's about her adventure in a big city to where she had moved with her fiance. She has a lot of expectations and dreams of easy life with a lot of money and pleasures, but let's see what will be there in reality
WARNING:
- It's a "Kinetic Novel", where the player may only click to proceed the story line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-29
Release Date: 2020-10-27
Developer: DeesCo
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.04): - - - -
Other: ANDROID*

*These unofficial ports/versions are not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

day1 entrance4.png day1 aldo_apartment3.png day1 apartment6.png day1 ass_groping1.png Prologue1.png day1 evening3.png day1 hall4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Tried it and - ugh!

At first sight my thought was 'A different face at least' so I downloaded and looked at the images after unpacking. Wasn't attracted by what I saw there but thought the writing might be good and save this. How wrong I was.

The writing's awful (although the spelling and grammar ain't that bad - I've seen worse today!) and the story's forced - not convincing at all. I stopped playing at the scene in the lobby when her fiancée is knocking over Aldo (sp?) with that present box (is that supposed to be her luggage?! :ROFLMAO: ) and the ensuing inner monologues from the two old leery geezers.

Too bad really as the potential is there - who wouldn't want to see this arrogant bitch's fall from grace, getting used and degraded, corrupted and used? The setup is convincing (her as the proverbial bubblehead) but the execution is lacking. In that regard Elena's story or Ana is better. YMMV.

Deleted.

2/10

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes