TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
game_lws.jpg

Overview:
When you came back home, drunk again, she warned you for the last time. Right now, your relationship with your fiancee. Serena. Is on the verge of a break-up and you have finally realized that you have some personal problems that you need to solve in order to keep her in your life.
Play as Julian and try to regain Serena's trust: prove to her that your love. Tested by your current crisis, is even stronger than before. And bring your relationship to a new level. Or, maybe
Don't do that. Forget about her and focus on the other alluring girls that you could meet in this city: the lovely Melissa. Serena's assistant, or the provocative Lorena, who works as a clerk in the local shop.
Jmolle2 put in a lot of effort to fix a ton of bugs in this version. :)

Updated: Feb/19/2016 (FIXED)
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.09 (FIXED)
Language: English
Genre: Threesome, spying, cheating, blowjob

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
-
(Thanks to )

lws_exp_demo_005.jpg lws_exp_demo_007.jpg lws_exp_demo_012.jpg

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly can not remember if this is the modded version or normal version lol ill check when i get home. If its not the modded version i will upload a trainer for it

Reactions: LeSmudge

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Also, might need upload the Adobe Flash Player for people who don't have it, I tried uploading but it won't let me.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Flash is easy to come by. Most should already have flash as alot of games use it and alot of websites. But will bear it in mind.

Reactions: LeSmudge

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If we want to make for any Lop game a seperat thread thar is some work to go, otherwise thar all already on this forum:

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
What're the differences between this version and the version in the collection?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
What're the differences between this version and the version in the collection?
The original version had shit tons of bugs. Jmolle2 put in a bunch of effort to fix all the ones he could find

Reactions: Kaparzo

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
you cannot use the browser to run this game. As its a premium lop game and i have had to make adjustments for bug fixes. Please use flash player v14. I appologise for any inconvenience this may cause

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes