Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Fucking patreon, the dogs scenes were all great with much potential, is disgusting they kill something so good.

Reactions: goditseb

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
I also enjoyed this extra kinky development in the game with the dogs. Maybe someone who is a patreon could suggest the developer to keep the bestiality in the future games of Mia, but have it hidden as a "Easter egg" only shown or known if you would enter a code or a patch. This way, nobody at patreons legal department would be able to download it and find it. Only if you come to F95. I am sure Mia would appreciate if the developer would allow her to explorer more of the dogs interaction with her pussy. :)

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Today, I noticed that Incenton’s page on Patreon is under review. It will be most likely banned for incest content. So we should say farewell goodbye to My sister Mia.

Reactions: darkmine

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Today, I noticed that Incenton’s page on Patreon is under review. It will be most likely banned for incest content. So we should say farewell goodbye to My sister Mia.
He should make his on site and have people donate through it.

Reactions: darkmine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can i get groceries in act 1 ;?
from supermarket, if wallet got stolen then you need to chase those kids and then participate quiz show and get max points to get shortish sexscene.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It would be more convenient to keep Jennifer game and rework summer with Mia as a non incest game eg. Foreign exchange student came to her house etc...
It would be more work and may lose fans by doing that creating a site can be done fast and easy and by doing that he can make sure in the future that any game he wants to make he can.

Reactions: Valronn
Aug 5, 2016
It would be more work and may lose fans by doing that creating a site can be done fast and easy and by doing that he can make sure in the future that any game he wants to make he can.
Eh, hard disagree. It would take less work to rewrite the dialogue to remove relation than it would to start a new site and somehow convince people to pay him through that. The advantage of Patreon is that people know what it is and a lot of developers use it. People will not move with him if he wants to set up another payment system and that would involve negotiating with paypal or accepting only bitcoin donations or something equivalently annoying for both developer and donator.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This page is under review.
Because?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soon: My Roommate Mia and Summer with my Roommate Mia.
or exchange student (like in teacher's pets).

rafa30: cause suddenly patreon is against any kind of incest (and bestiality) in games.

4/5 games advertised beneath this involve incest and 5th has sex with wife and her sister.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes