boltar

Jun 26, 2017
I load my save from 1.4full. Go to the house and it says "continue main game". I hit "yes". I load into the bedroom and then nothing happens.
i have the same problem. i enter the house (ask to cont story). in a bedroom with a girl on the bed but not a way to continue. anyone know of a fix or what i'm doing wrong?

Reactions: Aesimodo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When I tested to verify the upload (I always do this even with sources I trust), I found 3 animations, well over 270 images featuring 4 scenes, and 30+ files updated or changed starting in February. It's a clean file and seems legit. I think Inceton forgot to update the version and may have introduced some bugs.

Reactions: Cream

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
If anyone is having trouble with game, you can try pasting this file into your save folder and see if it works. Just be aware the character's name is "MC", so if you wanna change it, you'll need a save editor.

View attachment save.zip

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
Make sure to use your last save right before mom from the update before the filler. If you try going from the transition from last update it glitches

SabreTeeth

Mar 1, 2018
Make sure to use your last save right before mom from the update before the filler. If you try going from the transition from last update it glitches
Can you share your 1.4 savefile?, coz the Game Developer just shared a savefile straight directly to the Mom Scene

TheBigCock9999

Dec 16, 2018
I have now downloaded the game from all of the links to the Windows version and even though it says 1.5full on the game file it says 1.4full in the main menu inside the game?
Any idea why or is it surpossed to be that way?

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I have now downloaded the game from all of the links to the Windows version and even though it says 1.5full on the game file it says 1.4full in the main menu inside the game?
Any idea why or is it surpossed to be that way?
It's just a mistake. But it is 1.5a.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes