VN Ren'Py Abandoned Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
An interesting beginning and has the potential to explore what seems to primarily be a cuckold route. However I do hope the developer gets some help with the writing and the English. Most of the time I'm not exactly sure what is going on because I can't parse the sentences. There seems to be a "don't" often times in a sentence, but apparently it's a "do" judging from what actually happens. Numerous other things where it's just like "okay I'll just click through and see what happens", because I'm not sure what the character or choice is actually supposed to mean.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
so will this bug be fix soon?
There is really nothing to fix. Consider when it locks up is when the content is over. Admittedly, it's a strange way to end the chapter. I looked over the code a bunch, there really only seems to be 1 more scene with any content, when they go to play squash but it is really a light scene... there's not much to it.

My hope is that @ropppp is working on new content cause he hasn't said much recently and I'm worried this will be one of those single release games and no update at all.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
This game NTR has many ramifications (vasectomy, choose lover for your wife, pregnancies, femdom, humiliation of the MC...) I hope to see it evolve :)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I laughed loud out for the quilt on her face... thx

The Engrish is often laugh out loud funny - my favourite line was "I could see the quilt on her face".

other than that - nice to see some different backgrounds for a change, but the characters are lifeless to the point of being dull.

Don't really like cuck games, but at least i tried it (very little content at present) but I won't be bothering with it in the future.

rabiznk

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 614, in script
hide screen locationset0109
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 614, in script
hide screen locationset0109
File "E:\rabochi\down\Living_with_laura-0.11-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Living with Laura (Strong NTR content) 0.11
Fri Sep 21 11:21:29 2018

ignore not work. (((

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i think this is a good idea for ntr fetishers especialy with telepathy thingy. reading her thougts is kinda fun but i would call it light ntr since the husband is completely agreeing of his wife taken, pain in arse with a moron mc like most of ntr games.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes