VN Ren'Py Abandoned Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
The game gets stuck at day 33 for me, anything I do after the wife has had breakfast the game freezes.

Reactions: inlover

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Living with Temptation, Living with Lana, Living with Serena, Living with a Nympho and now Living with Laura -.-

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Living with Temptation, Living with Lana, Living with Serena, Living with a Nympho and now Living with Laura -.-
i would have prefer a "leaving..." in the title :p

like "she's mine ! i leave with her" XD

Reactions: m4pII

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I wanted to know what is "STRONG NTR" and it was pretty mild if you ask me seen harder but 4 inch dick? Not going to lie that's just sad but I'm not sure if small dicks were norm for MC in NTR games but I know that person who actually does the fucking always has massive dick

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I wanted to know what is "STRONG NTR" and it was pretty mild if you ask me seen harder but 4 inch dick? Not going to lie that's just sad but I'm not sure if small dicks were norm for MC in NTR games but I know that person who actually does the fucking always has massive dick
Personally I would find it interesting if NTR games took into account dick length and sex skill, it would give situations like "I know that I don't love this person but why does it feel so much better than with my boyfriend/husband".

But usually the only games in which you will find the MC with a tiny dick are those that fall under the "sissy" category.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not a big fan of ntr but i gave this game a try and was kinda disappointed i realize it is in the very early stages of development and it was the pregnency tag that drew me i suppose i can overlook my intense dislike of all ntr to give this game another shot once it has some more content

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
seriously too much low quality ntr released these days none of them meets my standards so ihope its good or going be decent atleast. I wish good luck for your project dev

Reactions: Azgueila

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Oh I will download now even more excellent games with NTR and cuck good very good we need more games so with more adult history exciting

Reactions: marhen

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Oh I will download now even more excellent games with NTR and cuck good very good we need more games so with more adult history exciting
Id like it to go other way especially with these game it's always better to go with quality over quantity like this one was low quality and pretty bad being perplexing when it came to character dialog and actions

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
seriously too much low quality ntr released these days none of them meets my standards so ihope its good or going be decent atleast. I wish good luck for your project dev
Worst part of these is that they almost never up the quality or when they do they are doing it when game is 50% done and are going to remake whole game and then abandon it before finishing

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Lol thought the main picture she was just fat or front heavy but beside that is the ntr based off story like what the dev wrote or is it based off choices ??? Ty in advanced

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Worst part of these is that they almost never up the quality or when they do they are doing it when game is 50% done and are going to remake whole game and then abandon it before finishing
Yep im really sad quality NTR-s are so rare to find what a shame, after playing the game im really disappointed.

Reactions: Azgueila

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@ropppp the game is fantastic, don't worry about any of the criticisms. You've put together something really good, it's headed in all the right directions!

Can you let us know when you'll be able to get out an update with more content? Keep going!!!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes