• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Kazuro110

Jan 27, 2024
Agh, I'm so frustrated that the game is abandoned! We had NO sex scenes with Kelly, we didn't fuck Kate and Mrs. Johnson! I want a sequel pleaaaaasseeeee

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Agh, I'm so frustrated that the game is abandoned! We had NO sex scenes with Kelly, we didn't fuck Kate and Mrs. Johnson! I want a sequel pleaaaaasseeeee
abandoned? just recently got update.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
This game is strange.
On one hand I really enjoy it. I like the whole fighting angle. The hot girl in bar and hot fuck buddy friend. I love the milf naturally.
And on the other hand the story is starting to lack... well, story.
For instance the story with his mom staying with his dad who wants to kill him.
Here in lies the problem. Apart from some clipping in some scenes, the characters all speak with closed mouths the story really hasn't progressed for the last 3 updates. No 4 updates.

It's like in limbo. MC is not making any progress with anyone. I feel as a player strung along. The game has so much potential yet it's as if the dev is holding back or something. Not sure how much longer it will keep my attention and other players?
Still currently I am 'enjoying' it so to speak.

lockhear's fan art images have more action

Reactions: yep10
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes