• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AndroidUndies

May 7, 2024
Ok- I doubt anyone will read this. But does anybody know how to open the locked metal door in the Gnosis Prison Daycare? I know the password is Ozymandias or whatever because the Fighting Doctor told me, but my character acts like he doesn't know it. Any suggestions?

Umbralstorm

Nov 4, 2022
Ok- I doubt anyone will read this. But does anybody know how to open the locked metal door in the Gnosis Prison Daycare? I know the password is Ozymandias or whatever because the Fighting Doctor told me, but my character acts like he doesn't know it. Any suggestions?
Do you have the imagination power? It may make you get it before the door opens. Also think there is something you need to pick up near the train.

AndroidUndies

May 7, 2024
Do you have the imagination power? It may make you get it before the door opens. Also think there is something you need to pick up near the train.
I do have the imagination power. And the Director's journal. And the fighting Doctor told me the code to the door. Is this a bug or something? Leaving the game and coming back in isn't fixing it.

Reactions: Umbralstorm

Umbralstorm

Nov 4, 2022
Its been a minute since I played, sorry. I vaguely remember something weird about it.
I do have the imagination power. And the Director's journal. And the fighting Doctor told me the code to the door. Is this a bug or something? Leaving the game and coming back in isn't fixing it.
Its been a minute since I played sorry. Did you go back to the Fighting doc? Think maybe you need to speak to her again after the journal. Sidenote: I have the most up to date patreon version. Since it unfortunately seems GaucheCheeks has givin up for the foreseeable future.(which cant I understand, subscribestar.adult seems legit), would I get in trouble for uploadin it?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes