Nov 18, 2020
I won't leave a review yet as I feel there's definitely room for growth and improvement, and I'm just an anonymous nobody so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you will...

My criticisms so far:

- Short, even for an introductory chapter, which would be fine if everything didn't feel so rushed. There's a lot happening, too much in fact, but things seem to jump from one point to another so fast.
- It feels like there are too many "shocking events" all being crammed into one small chapter...
- There are some typos, lack of punctuation, some dialogue isn't very easy / smooth to read. I think you could possibly get an editor to help you with this or go back and reread / proofread some things. The writing feels a bit off, personally.

What I like:

+ Most of the model renders are good, or at least all of the women models are.
+ Though there's too much going on too fast to have any emotional pull, I like how bold it feels to have at least many different kinds of emotions in play. I feel it would be better off spreading the events out more and fleshing out the entire chapter a bit.

Just my two cents. Either way, thank you very much for the story, there's a lot of potential here. I did enjoy it, but I found myself mostly just saying WTF in my head more than anything else.
I respect everyone out there trying to put their vision or stories out into the world. Looking forward to what's to come, good luck!
I def feel like if this was released as a prologue this would of helped out in alot. I treated version 0.1 as a prologue therefore it did not feel short for me. I see this game having tons of potential it just needs a bit of ironing things out. Only thing i disagree with you is the emotionall pull, while yes the game moves a bit fast with a bunch of different stories happening at the same time, the main focus of the MC and the other girl ended up getting me emotionally invested in them at the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

MoonRockz

Mar 28, 2024
this is exactly how i felt. I felt shocked and a bit speechless at the end because i really came in with low expectations tbh since this had such little comments and reviews but it blew it out of the water.
RIGHT????? I love it, but i also CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE cause that was a hell out of cliffhanger

• Red Heart

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
WOW WOW WOW, MY GOD. Not only are the renders extremely good, and you can see the improvement in the renders from start to finish, but the story so farrr, it left many many unanswered questions but i can see that it's heading to be one of the best VNs. Already different than most games I've played, love it! And props to the dev(s), AMAZING WORK!!
Oh wow! Really happy you've enjoyed it!!! and thanks a lot for your feedback and the review!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Even though I played 6 days ago I had to play from the beginning because I didn't remember :LOL: a lot of things to do at the same time that sometimes I forget :D, my review wasn't the best

• Red Heart

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I just can't see the animations because I clicked on change view but it remained static, I don't know if it was just me :cry:
Oh! Normally there should be 3 animations, I Haven't got a report of this problem since I've tested that part and seen it worked.
I've used web.m file type videos, which were mentioned in the renpy documentation as being the best option.
This bug hasn't been reported more than once, but I have checked the public build and checked the code and it seems to be running correctly.

I honestly don't know where the issue comes from in your case, but of course, if you could send me a text on my inbox I will try to send you the web.m files which could definitely be run on VLC
or you can find them in LTV0.1pc..>game>images>mc...

There are 3 files that start with mc so those are the animations.

I so far haven't found an issue there since I've retested it in three different windows devices and two android devices for the private apk build, but the worked perfectly. there is another method to play an animation in code but it's the same that I have on the main menu but it's slower and causes more issues and for some reason it just refuses to work at times.

really sorry you've experienced this issue, I'll look more into it, hope you do on your part too in case it comes from the device you're using (unless it's mac, so far I had no way of testing the mac build, but I'll do as soon as I can)

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Maware was detected, is this normal?

I've downloaded several games here but this is the first time this has happened.

View attachment 3486123
Hi!

Uhm, after the game build was made with renpy, I have not applied any modifications to any of the game files. It's why I provided the game as is with the ability to see all the code, original images and animations.

If you've downloaded it from my patreon or original links provided then it's 100% safe.

As for the compressed version, it wasn't made by me so I'm not sure.

Here's a link of the original post made by me

irukario

Nov 16, 2022
Hi!

Uhm, after the game build was made with renpy, I have not applied any modifications to any of the game files. It's why I provided the game as is with the ability to see all the code, original images and animations.

If you've downloaded it from my patreon or original links provided then it's 100% safe.

As for the compressed version, it wasn't made by me so I'm not sure.

Here's a link of the original post made by me

I downloaded it from the link in the post.

I will use your official post from now on just in case.

Thanks for the answer

• Red Heart

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I've checked that link and I believe it's safe too, it's maybe cause I haven't encrypted any of the data in the game folder, but that was done to leave everything accessible and easily modifiable.

Overall, hope you have a nice time and enjoy what I've made so far!

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes