SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I say. Wow. I´m curios how the story will go on.
And nice pictures. beautiful...

Gotta have a
Bug report if you like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh thank you, I've found a few more issues that I'll be fixing in the next update. hope you've enjoyed everything so far!!!

Reactions: VND6

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
given the way the relationship between mc and Nyxie was portrayed , that something would happen to her was to be expected (the real question is whether she's dead or can she be saved.)

it's look interesting for a first release and i'm really curious to see what the story really is about because the ending was for sure unexpected.

Good luck with you game ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Thank you so much for the kind words!!! glad you got to try it. I'm working on an update to release really soon. hope you stink around for that!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
790c 4k.png

Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on the next update for Little Things, I did spend the last few days trying to advertise the game and read all feedback that I've received so far.

So far I have added an opacity slider on the text box.
Fixed a bug reported in the second Iris scene.
Corrected Typos and an issue in the morning of day 2.
When it comes to the dialogue so far for v0.2 it's 70% done.
As for the renders I've managed to make 155 so far.
Update two will also have a compressed APK version.

Update v0.2 is projected to be released the 19th of April or sooner.

Thanks for your patience.

Nov 18, 2020
WHAT IN THE FUCK. u got me confused and wrecked in less then 10 minutes... Nyx better not be dead? i was actually getting into it and next thing i know its over and shes dead? Cant wait for the next update. Props to you on this game. 10 out of 10 in everything. story was great as well as the graphics.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
WHAT IN THE FUCK. u got me confused and wrecked in less then 10 minutes... Nyx better not be dead? i was actually getting into it and next thing i know its over and shes dead? Cant wait for the next update. Props to you on this game. 10 out of 10 in everything. story was great as well as the graphics.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
honestly I've read your review and you give me a whole another level of energy to make this game the best it can be!! Again, thanks a lot for the kind words and hope you stay around to see how it develops in the next updates!

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I won't leave a review yet as I feel there's definitely room for growth and improvement, and I'm just an anonymous nobody so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you will...

My criticisms so far:

- Short, even for an introductory chapter, which would be fine if everything didn't feel so rushed. There's a lot happening, too much in fact, but things seem to jump from one point to another so fast.
- It feels like there are too many "shocking events" all being crammed into one small chapter...
- There are some typos, lack of punctuation, some dialogue isn't very easy / smooth to read. I think you could possibly get an editor to help you with this or go back and reread / proofread some things. The writing feels a bit off, personally.

What I like:

+ Most of the model renders are good, or at least all of the women models are.
+ Though there's too much going on too fast to have any emotional pull, I like how bold it feels to have at least many different kinds of emotions in play. I feel it would be better off spreading the events out more and fleshing out the entire chapter a bit.

Just my two cents. Either way, thank you very much for the story, there's a lot of potential here. I did enjoy it, but I found myself mostly just saying WTF in my head more than anything else.
I respect everyone out there trying to put their vision or stories out into the world. Looking forward to what's to come, good luck!

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I won't leave a review yet as I feel there's definitely room for growth and improvement, and I'm just an anonymous nobody so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you will...

My criticisms so far:

- Short, even for an introductory chapter, which would be fine if everything didn't feel so rushed. There's a lot happening, too much in fact, but things seem to jump from one point to another so fast.
- It feels like there are too many "shocking events" all being crammed into one small chapter...
- There are some typos, lack of punctuation, some dialogue isn't very easy / smooth to read. I think you could possibly get an editor to help you with this or go back and reread / proofread some things. The writing feels a bit off, personally.

What I like:

+ Though there's too much going on too fast to have any emotional pull, I like how bold it feels to have at least many different kinds of emotions in play. I feel it would be better off spreading the events out more and fleshing out the entire chapter a bit.

Just my two cents. Either way, thank you very much for the story, there's a lot of potential here. I did enjoy it, but I found myself mostly just saying WTF in my head more than anything else.
I respect everyone out there trying to put their vision or stories out into the world. Looking forward to what's to come, good luck!
Thank you for the feedback!!

It's fair criticism. Aside from the typos and punctuation issues that I fixed and all will be resolved by the next update, I did feel that I've cramped a lot of stuff in which wasn't really the best things to do. but then again I felt like some things should be addressed or mentioned before the coming updates. But yes, the execution wasn't perfect.
At the end when I finished it I did feel like there were some disposable scenes or scenes that needed some changes to them to make them more meaningful.

So far I did get mostly positive feedback for the prologue but I definitely will be working on the points you've made.

Overall, thank you so much for the feedback, I will take everything into account for the next updates.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
WOW WOW WOW, MY GOD. Not only are the renders extremely good, and you can see the improvement in the renders from start to finish, but the story so farrr, it left many many unanswered questions but i can see that it's heading to be one of the best VNs. Already different than most games I've played, love it! And props to the dev(s), AMAZING WORK!!
this is exactly how i felt. I felt shocked and a bit speechless at the end because i really came in with low expectations tbh since this had such little comments and reviews but it blew it out of the water.

Reactions: MoonRockz
Nov 18, 2020

My criticisms so far:

What I like:

I def feel like if this was released as a prologue this would of helped out in alot. I treated version 0.1 as a prologue therefore it did not feel short for me. I see this game having tons of potential it just needs a bit of ironing things out. Only thing i disagree with you is the emotionall pull, while yes the game moves a bit fast with a bunch of different stories happening at the same time, the main focus of the MC and the other girl ended up getting me emotionally invested in them at the end.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes