GODLICK

Apr 5, 2024
Just finished this update and a lot has been explained, not all but a lot. I must say that i was expected like some seggss party for thoose people and considering how the tags are, I'm just gonna do a hail merry and say it's gonna happen thag way.
Great game, good dialogues, Loved Nyx and now loving Lilly maybe even more.
Keep it up dev!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Some of the dialogue feels very uncanny. Like the whole diatribe against Eira at the party was straight out of a soap opera.

Still, the game has potential, if only to shut Lilly the fuck up.

• Thinking Face

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod and Android port with choice hints ("walkthrough") and some more game settings

Download Mod v0.2c (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2c (~180MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LittleThings_01.jpg LittleThings_02.jpg LittleThings_03.jpg

Edit: Seems there are now suddenly 3 Mods for this game... :oops:

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hello,
Here are a few minor adjustments that I put together for this title, which changes and adds the following features...
  • Changed the original text box to a custom darker one (works better with the slider)
  • Added the 0x52_URM tool (used as a viewer or editor...(ALT m to bring up the search feature))
  • Added the Universal Choice Descriptor tool (displays what's behind story choices on screen = points)
Install: Extract and merge the the game folder with this titles game folder. And run your game.

Enjoy.

This image below is displaying the updated custom dialog text box, with the opacity setting at 100% (Darker than the default). This image is also displaying the quick menu removed.
screenshot0002.png

This image below is displaying a choice with the Universal Choice Descriptor installed. (NOTE: This is not a walk through, but it does provide choice information details.)
screenshot0003.png

And, if anyone wants to remove (hide) the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.
+ Use ALT m to bring up the 0x52_URM tool
+ Then type in the word quick and search
+ Go to the quick_menu line, and change the value true to false, then on the same line click on remember, and save.
If done correctly, the quick menu should now be not visible.

(Image below is displaying the how the final choices would look like, after following the removal instructions.)
screenshot0004.png

Regards.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Renders are really good and the girls are cute, but my god, you really need to hire a proofreader for your English dialogue because it reads way too much like textspeak.
I see, I think before the next update I'll be focusing on making it better. If I can't then yeah, a proof reader will be needed and will hide one when I can do so.

Thank you soo much for taking the time to try the game and for your feedback.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Just finished this update and a lot has been explained, not all but a lot. I must say that i was expected like some seggss party for thoose people and considering how the tags are, I'm just gonna do a hail merry and say it's gonna happen thag way.
Great game, good dialogues, Loved Nyx and now loving Lilly maybe even more.
Keep it up dev!!!
Thank you GODLICK! Much appreciated!!!!!!

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Some of the dialogue feels very uncanny. Like the whole diatribe against Eira at the party was straight out of a soap opera.

Still, the game has potential, if only to shut Lilly the fuck up.
Dialogue in some scenes is very much intended to be weird and unrealistic, I see that many people wouldn't like it but I really wanted to try and explore with some characters the side of the things that is the opposite of what would normally be said in such situations, it's just extremely weird and fun for me to do.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Got caught back up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am enjoying this game, thank you, and looking forward for the next release!!!
Oh yeah, I found it fun to write that character, Idk if I have a side that enjoys annoying people in that way but she's definitely my favorite character considering her impact on the story.

I hope you do get to enjoy the next updates even more!

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
The renders of this one look good but the tags are so boring, I hope there'll be some good ones in it soon
:WutFace:
As much as it would be fun to explore some of the tags you have listed on your account, I think only a fraction of them would fit in the story so I understand that you might find it boring.

All in all, I'll see what I can do.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone who has finished it, is it worth pushing on, I found it to be a slog but like the girl, but then the lame 2-second sex scene and then what happened afterwards just killed what little there was to the game.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes