5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

StG99

Jun 27, 2023
Does anyone know what does the exp do after you have completed an encounter with the girls?

FrankzeB

Aug 25, 2023
Hello, does anyone have a save of the game where you have everything achieved with maximum resources and the stamina "master? If you have it, I would really appreciate it if you could share it.

afaik you cant interact with the BCs in the residential area (besides listening in) and till now there are 2 (two) maps where you can use LS to reduse the Girls' exp: in the indoor-pool with the Girl(s?) sleeping in the water and in the newest one (dunno the name) with the girl infront of the vending machine who will also carry you to the end of the map if you do it long enough
About the LS, in the game there are up to 3 (that I know of); the first, is from the girl in the public toilets; the second, is in the woman in front of the vending machine; and third (and the one that very few know about), on stage 2 of the school, inside the classroom of the teacher giving classes, there are some schoolgirls where you can get on to get EXP.

FrankzeB

Aug 25, 2023
It's so sad this game was abandoned. I've just reached the end of what was available and I loved everything. It was just getting interesting too.
I only hope that he has only been busy enough to take some time in his personal life and show signs of life again saying that he will continue developing his game. But nothing looks as it seems, there are many theories that I have about his possible whereabouts:

• The first is that he has abandoned everything by his own decision. And you don't want to know anything else about it.
  • The second is that he is dead. Since his last post was in 2021 (pandemic time). I don't think so, since there is an artist called Aurumargelium, who makes drawings similar to Kanahebi's, and she is a big fan of Little Snatcher. So much so that she is even doing a remastered / remake of it. And she commented that Arekibot blocked her on her Twitter, and this was 2023/2022 (I don't remember, but not long ago). Look:

Jun 16, 2022
I only hope that he has only been busy enough to take some time in his personal life and show signs of life again saying that he will continue developing his game. But nothing looks as it seems, there are many theories that I have about his possible whereabouts:

• The first is that he has abandoned everything by his own decision. And you don't want to know anything else about it.
  • The second is that he is dead. Since his last post was in 2021 (pandemic time). I don't think so, since there is an artist called Aurumargelium, who makes drawings similar to Kanahebi's, and she is a big fan of Little Snatcher. So much so that she is even doing a remastered / remake of it. And she commented that Arekibot blocked her on her Twitter, and this was 2023/2022 (I don't remember, but not long ago). Look:
Hearing this actually genuinely made my day knowing that the creator is still kicking and that a remake of little snatchers is being made gives me hope for the future of this game, even if one blocked the other, I will admit I checked the artist and programmer out and to me personally while it DEFINITELY captures the style of the game pretty well (and I won’t lie, I kinda dig the idea to make it 3D with 2D sprites and hope they keep it), some of artist’s independent/non game prospective shots look kinda warped and I do hope that if they do get to the point that little snatcher stopped being updated and decide start building new art and stuff on top of it they iron that out but other then that, I’m excited to see where they go, maybe if we’re lucky it’ll get popular in the macro/microphilia community enough for the creator to notice and come back to finish the game and we’ll get a 2003/Brotherhood situation.

disregarding that though, questions for folks that know how to edit save data, uhhhhhhh how for little snatchers? I’ve been using but rather then the cleancut stats and gold headspace by doctorloops had, little snatchers gives me a shit ton of variables, and I need help figuring out which ones are the health and stamina because I’ve never been able to get past the shower section in little snatchers (the one where the steam debuffs you) and I want to
So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

FrankzeB

Aug 25, 2023
Hearing this actually genuinely made my day knowing that the creator is still kicking and that a remake of little snatchers is being made gives me hope for the future of this game, even if one blocked the other, I will admit I checked the artist and programmer out and to me personally while it DEFINITELY captures the style of the game pretty well (and I won’t lie, I kinda dig the idea to make it 3D with 2D sprites and hope they keep it), some of artist’s independent/non game prospective shots look kinda warped and I do hope that if they do get to the point that little snatcher stopped being updated and decide start building new art and stuff on top of it they iron that out but other then that, I’m excited to see where they go, maybe if we’re lucky it’ll get popular in the macro/microphilia community enough for the creator to notice and come back to finish the game and we’ll get a 2003/Brotherhood situation.

disregarding that though, questions for folks that know how to edit save data, uhhhhhhh how for little snatchers? I’ve been using but rather then the cleancut stats and gold headspace by doctorloops had, little snatchers gives me a shit ton of variables, and I need help figuring out which ones are the health and stamina because I’ve never been able to get past the shower section in little snatchers (the one where the steam debuffs you) and I want to
Thank you so much! I agree a lot with what you say. I hope that by reviving the game he will hear about it and know how interested the community is in him re-developing it.

FrankzeB

Aug 25, 2023
This has nothing to do with what I'm going to say, but the other day I found a forum in Spanish of a sick guy who was criticizing Kanahebi's drawings and saying how finished it was. So much so that he said that he no longer had originality and that he copied everything from the artist Pogojo. And I even saw how he came to show a photo supposedly of him. In fact, the real face of him. The truth is that I was shocked by what I saw, and read about that guy, he should be in jail.

abbcdeeespw

Apr 29, 2022
This is a long shot, but do any of you have the original untranslated Japanese version of this game? Or could tell me of any JP sites similar to F95 where I should ask around? All the links to the original seem to be dead.

FrankzeB

Aug 25, 2023
This is a long shot, but do any of you have the original untranslated Japanese version of this game? Or could tell me of any JP sites similar to F95 where I should ask around? All the links to the original seem to be dead.
You are looking for a ghost. It's a lost media that many are trying to look for, but most likely those who translated the game originally know about it. Or maybe, in some Japanese forum. I see more sense in the latter, although I don't know what the game is called in Japanese, and if there are any of course.

FrankzeB

Aug 25, 2023
Something I found while researching is that apparently there is a game similar to little snatcher, and it is most likely that Kanahebi was inspired by it to make his game. There are even characters that even sound very familiar. Is called: てのひらに 世界を (The World In The Palm Of Your Hands).

Examples:

Fumkiller

Feb 27, 2022

i use cheat engine was fairly easy to use. was able to increase money and heal staime and health when they got low

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote