3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
....Nasa we have a problem... Their just to big! whats to big... Their Breasts are to big!.... "Nasa" we suggest you go back when there alot .. alot smaller. lol

Hit Google on phone and say -- Their breasts are too big... Just listen to your phone lol

Prick1

Dec 12, 2018
I downloaded it, installed it and rebooted my computer, still it says the format is not supported, even though it is PNG
Others PNG work normally, only with this game's files it gives me this issue
I even tried to convert them to JPG format, no success at all

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded it, installed it and rebooted my computer, still it says the format is not supported, even though it is PNG
Others PNG work normally, only with this game's files it gives me this issue
I even tried to convert them to JPG format, no success at all
Can't help you then, I'm sorry. Personally speaking after installing that, everything worked fine.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
The 0.3 release was today :p, and i know we have to wait at least one week for it to go free :cry:, but i 'dare' to ask if there is a hero who would like to share it already, because this game is so damn everything i like, with all my fetish boxes checked, that i'm asking nicely please :D, pretty please :giggle: ?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Mm, reply to my own post :
I wonder if my request wasn't very stupid, quickly checked Patreon, 6 patrons ...
, which by the way is well-deserved, and this Dev and his game should get even much more (y)
I think it's best to let them enjoy their privilige and I'll just wait for the public release :sleep:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Mm, reply to my own post :
I wonder if my request wasn't very stupid, quickly checked Patreon, 6 patrons ...
, which by the way is well-deserved, and this Dev and his game should get even much more (y)
I think it's best to let them enjoy their privilige and I'll just wait for the public release :sleep:
Well it is out allready on svs...

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes