3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Greg is the guy in the first scene. Sam is a shorter version of Samantha.
i noticed the greg on the other pic. but the sentence made me think that it was a girl talking. mostly because the guy talk while eating a pussy in the otehr pic. and they are on ly 2 girls in the other one. soo i though one of the girl was actually named greg and the MC was the one talking about them.
well, i m not very good when someone else talk about the mc like if it was a second MC ( multi protagonist)

D

Deleted member 192287

There needs to be a android port. I had lot of fun and it

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i hope this game will have some bestiality in it i mean we have this so why not a game
I was mheh about that one, i personally like Red better in the comic "Hood" from JKRcomix, shame the story is kinda unfinished

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Nice.

It looks like there’s going to be a fair amount of huffing and puffing in this.
Isn't that the whole point about the original story?!

You know, her mother told her to not go through the woods, she went there because she was attracted to danger.
u2 do realize that from origin Fairy tales are much darker then the goodie stuff we get these days. For example

Little Red Riding Hood

If you can believe it, the Brothers Grimm actually made this story a lot nicer than it was when they got their hands on it. In Charles Perrault’s version, included in his 1697 collection Stories or Fairy Tales from Past Times: Tales of Mother Goose, there is no intrepid huntsman. Little Red simply strips naked, gets in bed, and then dies, eaten up by the big bad wolf, with no miraculous relief (in another version, she eats her own grandmother first, her flesh cooked up and her blood poured into a wine glass by our wolfish friend). Instead, Perrault gives us a little rhyming verse reminding us that not all wolves are wild beasts — some seduce with gentleness, sneak into our beds, and get us there. The sexual undertones are not lost on us — after all, the contemporary French idiom for a girl having lost her virginity was elle avoit vû le loup — she has seen the wolf.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Fairy Tales and the Brothers Grimm were all intended to be deliberately dark, sexual and often cautionary towards children, but not exclusively.

Many taking place in the woods where there is little light after dark, but plenty of opportunities for nightmarish episodes to happen. Blair Witch Project anyone?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ì know that one, read hood 3, it's still unfinished after that.
quick question for you have you seen the majority of hentai parodies of mirajane even the futanari (satan soul) ones doing her sister? those are my favorites :winkytongue:

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes