VN - Others - Completed - Little Red Riding The Wood [v1.0] [Red Bear]

1. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I'm cool with thick and busty girls so I'll say the renders are okay but the positioning and details aren't the best so I'm not sure I'd call them good.
    The game isn't complex but it's got a lot of choices and the custom game engine doesn't feel as smooth as say a Renpy game can be so it's kind of a pain to play more than once or twice, as some of the branches make a difference and some don't you're forced to play it more than that.
    It's not a bad game but, unless it moves to a smoother play experience, better scenes/renders, or it really NEEDS either a walkthrough or at least better in game checklist of what still hasn't been seen, it's average for what's on here and Patreon. Try it if you're out of better games but if you're on the fence I'd keep looking. I'll give it three stars but it's on the border of only two.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Keldar

I don't like this game. I played through three sex scenes and they were all stills with no animation but using the honey select models so it makes you wonder why animation capture wasn't used when they used still pic capture in the engine anyway. The quality of the game is good I just found that the game wasn't for me but certainly has content others will enjoy.

The game doesn't create a grind and there are seemingly multiple branches the character can take that will effect what content you see. Aka choices matter in terms of content. Which is always a good things in my opinion. And you don't have to jump through time consuming hoops to see sexual content. Which I appreciate as a player. There isn't much of a story but I don't think that is the point of the game.

If you like the visual novel format, don't mind stills vs animations and like huge breasts then you will probably enjoy this game. I personally found the game meh, but that is more because I found the story under whelming, I feel that given how far animations have come with fap game that the lack of animations is a pretty big negative, for other players not so much. Finally I found the women all too similar huge tits and hips. lots of people like that but I would have preferred a variety women.

This game has quality images (assuming you like honey select models), it doesn't hide content behind pointless grinds and I always give props to devs that provide quality content and don't make pointless grind mechanics to hide being light on the content side of things.

Plenty of people will like this game and they should give it a try assuming the same issues that bothered me don't bother them.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Beepsheep90

The game has a lot of potential but it seems like the developer doesnt know his way arround the program he is using all too much. most of the problems i faced are with the way he set the game up. It's a typical vn with some choices to make but the way he presents the choices and that a little mistake sends you back to the main menu because he doesnt have the scene yet is just annoying. You get punished because he hasnt finished a line yet that you were able to choose. Like i said. Alot of potential but i would wait some time before trying it out again.
  4. S
    5.00 star(s)

Slavetothieves

I love this kind of content! I will love to see more of this and hope the developers can push forward and make a masterpiece. I do love the silly parts. I will like to see more a android version and possible option to be able to choose different bodies for the mc. Great work guys