4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
ok, that sounds good :), maybe when it have been improved the older scenes will be touched up and maybe also a hint system could be a good thing
This is in our plans. :)

fantastic start to this game
Thanks.

Say folks, Mr Rabitt Team, did the 0.2 version get rid of the relationship bar?
I no longer see it.
Yes, The bar was not very practical, now has the icon with a conversation balloon, which indicates when has new dialogue. ;)

I hope his dick is big, at least.
Yes.

Mohit Dev

Feb 25, 2019
i have download the adult game extract here file is corrupt please send me corrupt file

D:\Wallpapers\Game\New Downloads\DISpurity_0.2.5_COE__win_.part1.rar: Checksum error in DISpurity 0.2.5 COE (win)\DISpurity 0.2.5 COE (win)\data\gfx\game\11-24a.jpg. The file is corrupt

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know how to meet that new character from v 0.3 ?
The game keep hinting on "Mom's work" and that I should investigate what's wrong but I can't do jack shit about it got the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hm... no way to manually save... very bad. Skipping seen text does not work... bad. Every transition to a different location costs one increment of time... not good either. This looks like a sandbox, but really does not allow for deviation from the intended plot points except that it might offer some repeatability. My advice would be to either tweak this or simply turn it into a VN with just choice buttons. Streamlining the User experience is a big part of retaining and attracting people to a game.

Following the WT to meet that Jimmy guy at the street... no Jimmy. Bug?

Well it looked promising, I will check it out again in the future probably, but right now I had enough. Good luck with the project though, there is quite a bit of potential here.

Cheers!

Reactions: madmit

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone know how to meet that new character from v 0.3 ?
The game keep hinting on "Mom's work" and that I should investigate what's wrong but I can't do jack shit about it got the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to go to Linda's room at midnight and talk to her, then next morning check her room and continue from there

Reactions: WaerM

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
when you go to your room, there is floppy disk icon , use it to save.
First of all: Thanks for the info! Appreciated. But things like this should be made clear by the game itself. Game design should always aim at people opening a game and starting it without any outside information needed.

And also... why? Renpy offers a perfectly good save/load option. Most people will want to retain it and I see no real good reason from the game structure or plot to change it. Thats a point of annoyance for some that does not need to be there. A new game has it hard enough to attract and keep players (and backers), so these things should be considered. This just as friendly feedback to the dev if he reads it, not to dis the game.

Cheers!

Craiger80

Dec 8, 2018
imagine a little girl standing in front of you, you expect her to sound all cute and then she says in a deep "Hey Little man"

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this save and load system is 100% not needed why not use renpys basic system that works great

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes