VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Little Man [v0.5] [Mr.Rabbit]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CurveLover

This tiny man game is a awesome one! Versatile... But should have some grinding, to be built up. Nevertheless, it has maintained its awesomeness. New characters must be introduced, who can woo the little man more
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kia01

the game is good
    story ok.
    art work good,
    the animation lack a fill things but it's good,
    the interface for moving arond and interact is strange
    u need to use arrows to change locations, i barely see those, if use the door to change location
    or the corner
    the flow gona be better
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

I love the way you make a story! But honestly you have to make something better with your animations and faces =D sometimes milf looks strange
    but the concept is good! and I wish you all the best!
    Big boobs moms will make all cum!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

As of update 0.2: This has to be the most unintuitive navigation system I've ever used in a Ren'Py game. Dialogue is weak. Very tame and vanilla.

"Mom my penis hurts, give me a handjob"
    "Ok sweetie (I have to teach him these things)

Little in the way of content. The art is mediocre. The faces on the characters dont communicate very much emotion. Just smiling, smiling with blush, frowning, frowning with blush. I really think this guy is trying to rip off NergalsNest's Urban Demons only this is just sooooo much worse.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

XvleonvX

Well, its a short content but the art concept of the gaming is amazing(excluding the little man face on final scene on the bed haha) and I see a great potencial on this game that will depend of the writer...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

pixliv

So as of now, I get that it's a demo so don't expect much. There is already one sex scene tho (handjob). I think it may have been too rushed imo. The art looks fucking fantastic tho and the concept. Just wish there was a hint of incest in it. I think this game could be really popular if put in the effort.