List of completed games?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I've found so many awesome games on f95zone, but every one of them excet Witch Trainer and Princess Tainer (both amazing) have been in some form of Alpha or Beta status.

Does anyone have a list of games that are actually finished? I love playing these, but I'm tired of really getting into a game, and then having to stop because something isn't implemented, and knowing it could be several months before the game's donw.

The only two I can think of so far are, as I said:

Witch Trainer (and the various mods/extended versions)
Princess Trainer Gold

What else is out there?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, as mentioned above, open the Games forum section, and click the completed tag at the top. That's the fastest way to see completed games.

Now, if you wanted recommendations as to which completed games are worthwhile, that's another story...

Reactions: mladko

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This site had that [Completed] sorting function ... and if you try the F95Zone 2.0 site, the search are even better, hell ... it's far more superior.

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
This site had that [Completed] sorting function ... and if you try the F95Zone 2.0 site, the search are even better, hell ... it's far more superior.
f95 2.0?? where is that now? o_O or is the current one I'm using is the 2.0? please verify

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
f95 2.0?? where is that now? o_O or is the current one I'm using is the 2.0? please verify
Didn't these shown on the top of the page ? ... try it.

Sam has finished an alpha of the new "Latest Updates" page, which can be found here:

Please report any feedback or bugs in the above thread.