RPGM Abandoned Lisa's Life [v0.2.5] [junkymana]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
17132532703214099741.jpg

Overview:
You will play as Lisa, a mother who will try to do anything to maintain her family. The game is still on early stages, but you can check what's done so far.​

Updated: 30/09/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Download: - - -
Requirement:

2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 5qCgcKxKVEQw52R7tsiNYyBxyWT_RwrfROshWyk02c0sO4weGbv00qjtGcrPYsOM.png

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
A game with a decent demo!!!! WOAH!
Liar.
This game could be a visual novel, since there aren't any choices you can make.
Other than that,
-it has bad renders, not many too
-the girl doesn't look appealing
-the animation was fine though
-it's very short
-hold shift to dash
-no abnoxious city roaming (see that as a + or as a - i don't care)

It's bad.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The "game" if you could call it that is not very good. Here are the issues I have with lisa's life so far. Just played the entire thing through in 5 minutes. No need to spoiler this as everything is apparent already from the photos of the game:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
^hmm, it is just a demo, it is expected to have a few minutes of gameplay. I don't think we can understand if the game will be good before a few versions. We must give the guy a chance.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Fair enough point Amanda, however sometimes a demo or first release is a reflection upon later releases. Compare this with the earliest versions of other games like, Good girl gone bad, or Elena's Life and it is clearly inferior. You may be right though, and the creator could surprise me in later versions. On the other hand if I take one bite of a turd sandwich I need not eat the whole thing to know it's not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fakecrash

kare

Aug 5, 2016
lol, Humbling Experience made a joke in the latest update about names of these games, that made me genuinely laugh.
"Dating my Lisa"!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I sense that this game won't go far based on the writing style within the demo. It butchers a proper dramatic structure.
Expecting proper writing and structure out of ANY game you find on this site is going to be a disappointing experience. Some, and that is very few, will be good in this way and actually build up characters you like, get to know, and care about. The majority of what you find here will be basic fap-fests where you get some images that satisfies some kink, much like a Penthouse Letter, and that is it.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
A game with a decent demo!!!! WOAH!
Either your bar for what "decent" means is set so low it's actually touching the ground, or you played a different demo.

And no, @Amanda Carter , a demo is supposed to show you what a game is. It's not supposed to be few minutes long. And you're not supposed to say we should play more to decide. If a demo cannot make you decide on a product's quality, what else is it for?
A proof of concept maybe? Well, he proved he can string few linear events together and make some poor quality renders. Congratulations, he has the skills of a toddler.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The problem we are facing is not having so many new games, i prefer this to not have any new games. lol

The problem is that many of these new games never get updated, they stay at version 01. For example, i really liked ElTroik's demo, Identification, but he left it there.