RPGM Links to models for new Daz3D users

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Honestly I am not sure if I am typing this in the right section but its my first time.. thanks for understanding..
My game would be RPGM with triggers to 3d model events..
So I have googled about for where one can download free models to use... however I keep getting lead around places that don't show a proper place to get them or none nude stuff that is payed or isn't properly explained.... so I though id make a request here for links of such sites..

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
hello there . most of the models you ll find on daz is paid assets. after you have where you may find free stuff but be aware some are not for commercial use. also for the nude assest that is on . that s all i know from it but sadly you have to get few paid assets to start well

on daz3d website you don t have any genitalia .... well only on the pro models but you can t do much with them. they have a strict policy when it comes to nudity. but you can use them for vn stuff

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
hello there . most of the models you ll find on daz is paid assets. after you have where you may find free stuff but be aware some are not for commercial use. also for the nude assest that is on . that s all i know from it but sadly you have to get few paid assets to start well

on daz3d website you don t have any genitalia .... well only on the pro models but you can t do much with them. they have a strict policy when it comes to nudity. but you can use them for vn stuff
I thought people got/done most of their stuff with daz is their some other way? other than drawing.. And thanks for the links!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Honestly I am not sure if I am typing this in the right section but its my first time.. thanks for understanding..
My game would be RPGM with triggers to 3d model events..
So I have googled about for where one can download free models to use... however I keep getting lead around places that don't show a proper place to get them or none nude stuff that is payed or isn't properly explained.... so I though id make a request here for links of such sites..
You should probably check out the Asset Releases forum here... :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Besides Renderosity.com, there are a few other Daz & Poser freebie sites. Google can spot a few of these... I suggest searching for the name/type of product you want , with 3d model and/or Daz3D (or Poser) added to the search string.

Keep in mind that you can import .obj's into Daz, but you may need to do some work on the textures depending on the model.

has freebies. Some allow commercial or unrestricted use. You will need to provide a registration email addy.

has links to a bunch of freebies.

As for 'pirated' assets, yeah there's a few of those sites too...